Chapter 9

Sero and Denki trued to look for matching clothes in the closest. At first they thought it was your clothing already put there but it was the female and male bakugos other clothes. Some of them matched and others didn't. They decided on a matching dark blue outfit.

The boys came strutting out of the closet

Kirishima and you giggled but clapped supportingly. "I give you a Ten out of Ten!" Kirishima Announced and went into the closet himself.
"Hey Kaachan. I know what I think we should do..." You smiles and turned around to where you were straddling him. "Why are you sitting like that dumbass!" He blushed and tried to push you off but you didn't budge. "I think we should do your parents prom dress and Tux. We can win this thing easily!" You smiled with a determined look on your face. The usually angry boy nodded.

Soon the red headed boy came out dressed in a red tuxedo. You blushed and stood up clapping.  "You look hot kiri!" Saying that made a certain blondie growl under his breath. Bakugo stood up and pushed you making you fall as he walked to the closet.
"Are you okay Y/N!" Kirishima rushes over to you and accidentally bumped your head as he helped you up. "Make sure to look beauty cool!" Kirishima supported and pushed you softly towards the closet.

A/n- Sorry if this chapter is trash.  It was rushed by my friend who is sick and wanted to read it.