Chapter 11

"W-what?" I looked at the note that was the same thing as the one in Bakugos old pants pocket. "I-I found it digging through some things earlier at home. I just wanted to show you." Deku stuttered then rushed out of the room and the house.
I ran out of the room to catch him. "Izuku wait!" I yelled before tripping on the stairs and falling down the rest of them. The green-haired boy heard the thump and rushed back inside the house to tend to you as the four boys in the room also rushed to the stairs. "Y/n are y-you okay?" He asked me. I boxed before hearing a deeper voice behind us. "Get away from them!"
You both turned to see Bakugo at the top of the stairs glaring down Deku. "Katsuki he was only helping me! Why do you care!" You stood up with the help of Deku and looked The hothead in his eyes. "Your the girl who wrote the note to marry me! If you marry me you can't talk to stupid Deku!" He yelled walking down the stairs with mini-explosions coming from his hand. "That's it everyone on the couch!" You, Bakugo, and Izuku turned around to see Mitsuki with her hands on her hips, scowling.
The three of you went to the couch and sat down. Both boys sat down next to you. "Now what is everyone yelling about!" Mitsuki asked. "I-It's about the notes we both f-found saying Kaachan and I were going to get married to Y/n-Chan. Sorry to c-cause disturbance Ms. Bakugo." Izuku apologized.
"Well, I claimed her so she's gonna marry me!" Bakugo yelled once again.

"Well, Bakugo we were little! We didn't know what we were talking about so I'm not marrying you! You can't claim me Because I'm not an object!" You yelled. "Fine, I don't want to marry a dumbass like you anyways!" He retorted standing up and storming upstairs. You could hear his door slam and footsteps heading towards his room to check on him which was probably the Bakusquad boys.