⚡ღ Routine.

Hitoshi's POV

Another morning just as same as the others.
I awake in a small apartment that is not my own.
Per usual, I look over to find someone who wears a face I do not recognize.

I got out of the strangers bed, planting my bare feet on the cold hardwood floor. I stand, and rub my eyes as they adjust to the small amount of light peaking through the half closed blinds.

I walk around the small room to collect my clothes that were discarded the night before by who I assume was Neito lying in the bed.
Neito was a boy I knew back in high school. I had an unexpected run in with him at a bar last night, even though I don't remember it, I know we were at a bar.

That was usually where my meet ups originated. I know that it isn't the healthiest for me to jump around bed from bed. It was unhealthy for my reputation, and I probably have an STD or eight.

Although I know it is bad, I have no other way to release my tension and frustration with the world.
Love isn't exactly my type of thing. I had multiple attempts at relationships over my past couple of years, but after graduation I had found myself isolating myself from society.

The bar and the corner store were practically the only places I was found in.

I continued to pull my clothes onto my completely naked body, not even trying to be discreet.
If the male awoke I would probably just use the same excuse I used every other time.
"Oh good morning beautiful, sorry but my wife just called and she is losing her shit. I'll see ya." Give em a kiss on the forehead and hurry my ass out of there.

That usually does it. They are usually too baffled to even try and question the situation, and if I leave fast enough, they will still be frozen by confusion, in the same position as I escape the building.

It wasn't long before I heard the same ruffling of covers as I exited the bed room. I made my way down the small, narrow hallways until I meet the latched front door.
I quietly unlocked it and slipped through, leaving the apartment.
I continued to button up my pants, shuffling down the red carpeted halls.
I made my way down the stairs and finally exited the building, meeting the bright early light.

As the cold, morning air hit my face, I squinted my eyes. I hadn't even realized the pungent pain in my head.

Shit. I am so hungover.

I walked along the empty sidewalk, passing alleyways and small corner stores that probably shouldn't even be in this town. The small area looked broken down and run down with drug addicts and thieves.

It is kind of funny how Monoma used to talk a lot of shit about class A back in high school, yet every single one of them are either pro heros or sidekicks now, yet here he is; an alcoholic living in a shitty apartment in a high crime zone.

I laugh to myself quietly, trying to imagine the look on the blondes face when he found out that he was one upped by even the short perverted purple dude in class A. I am pretty sure he is a sidekick now, yet I will never really know.

I had lost contact with everyone at Yuuei after the ceremony. I returned home that night in agony and fear. I didn't know what to do now. I didn't make it in heroics.
That night I had curled up in a ball and sobbed my tear ducts out on my apartment floor.
I had no friends and my family was so far away now, I didn't know how I was going to survive.