⚡ღ Stupid.

Denki's POV

After a lot of begging and crying, my friends finally let me free.
I didn't need to explain what I was doing, because it was very obvious to them.

After Shinsou shows up, I suddenly don't want to go home? They would have to be completely oblivious if they didn't understand.

As soon as I woke up, the sun hadn't even risen.
I got out of bed, rummaging through some clothes my friends had brought me while I practically died three days before hand.
I found something familiar, sure to avoid Mina's 'welcome home' outfit.
I love her, but no.

I tip toed around the boys sleeping on the floor, finding my way to the bathroom in the dark.

I undressed, letting my body absorb the not warm, but not cold air in the small, tidy bathroom.

I started the shower, setting my dirty clothes in a pile on the floor before stepping into the shower.
I felt the hot water fall over my head, soaking my body.
I sighed, very content and happy at that moment. I sat beneath the water for just a bit longer before scrubbing my body.

I rinsed myself under the cooling water one final time, before I finally forced myself out of the shower.

I stepped out into the steamy atmosphere, smiling sheepishly at the floor.
For the first time in such a long time, I felt relaxed.
It feels so nice.

I am only now starting to realize that I do need to start taking care of myself. Not only for my friends, but for myself.
When was the last time that I took a moment to breathe, notice my surroundings, and to just smile genuinely?

I shook away the thoughts, and dried myself off with the supplied towel. I began to rush, throwing on the outfit I brought into the bathroom with me.

I walked out of the bathroom, followed by a cloud of steam and hot air. I pulled on my shoes, quietly leaving my sleeping family with their peaceful resting.

I walked down the halls, nodding a greeting at some early workers, obviously only roaming around.
It had to be at least five in the morning or at least earlier, but I had to wake up early to catch a subway in time to beat my lavender haired acquaintance.

I left the cheap hotel, greeting the rising sun and cold early air, as I started my walk back to the station. I took time to look around and relax a bit, a very unfamiliar action.

I found my way to the station, and bought my ticket.

With about half an hour to spare, I found a small corner cafe.
I walked in, breathing in the warm, welcoming feeling floating around the small area.
I found a seat, sliding into a shiny, red booth, and waited for someone to come and take my order.

Seeing as there was only about three other people occupying other seats, someone came to greet me rather quickly.
They wore a wide smile, even though they looked incredibly tired, I still returned their smile, generously.

"Stun Gun, very unexpected to see you in such an unpopular town," the waiter attempted to make small talk.

I laugh a little. They weren't wrong, but I liked it here. The environment is nice.