⚡ღ Goodbye.

Denki's POV

I couldn't move. His eyes; they are so pretty.
Has anyone else ever felt the need to inform him about how fucking gorgeous he his? Just me?

That's gay.

"Kaminari," he responded, probably being polite.

For some reason, my heart still fluttered at the sound of my name coming from his deep yet angelic voice. He remembers me.
My smile grew widely at the thought.
We weren't exactly close back in high school and I am sure half the time he groaned at the mention of my name.
I never expected us to just bump into each other.
Literally.
I was so sure that we would never meet again after graduation.
This is kind of odd. After the whole attack yesterday, and this just suddenly happening.

My heart began to race, there is no way this happened by chance. Maybe I took some weird pills or someone is fucking with me.
My smile dropped and I looked around frantically. Let this be real, I want this to happen so bad.

"There are no villains here," Kirishima appeared behind me, placing a hand on my shoulder.
I immediately relaxed.

Thank you God.

My other friends joined us not long later, recognizing Shinsou and smiling at him; well all but Bakugou.

I noticed that the be male was uncomfortable, so I tried to break the silence.
"How have you been, bro?" I started.

I was interrupted by Bakugou's growing. I sighed, he was still upset about the whole incedent and I would honestly be surprised if he ever even let me leave our house over the next month.
None of them would. I would be locked in my room as soon as we got home.

Bakugou glared at Shinsou, growling to himself quietly, yet audible.

He shrugged silently.
"Bouncing around," he said quietly.
I don't really understand what he meant by that, but I didn't want to pry.

"Oh, really? Do you live nearby?" I raised an eyebrow.
Maybe he did, then we could talk a bit more outside of this subway station. I will agree that this is kind of a trash neighborhood compared to where the Bakusquad and I lived, so I was silently hoping that Shinsou didn't live anywhere near here.

He shook his head. Why does he look so annoyed of me? It hurts.

"Oh, we are on our way to a hotel before we take a plane home," I told him, trying to make it clear that we were also on our way away from here.

The group and I were here only for the hospital since the attack wasn't far from here, but we didn't want to stay any longer than we had to.
We lived way far out from here, on the other side of Japan actually. We were moved to the center of action where we could immediately react in case of an attack.

The purple haired boy nodded. He seemed really quiet.

Please open up to me, Shinsou. I beg you.

"You could come with us!" I invited him.

I don't know why, but I really need to hug him right now.
He looked so alone and broken standing here in the echoing station. I want to fix him.