⚡ღ Regret.

Hitoshi's POV

The footsteps behind me stopped.
My heart ached. Did I want him to chase after me?
No, that's ridiculous.

I climbed the stairs, leaving the station and meeting the afternoon air. It was humid compared to the cold early air. Maybe it was the air that was making it hard to breathe. Not Kaminari.

I hadn't even realized that I was still running. I ran down the quiet streets, meeting a larger street at the end of the one I knew well.
I didn't stop when I met the busy streets, I continued to run. I ran as hard as I could, throwing one foot in front of the other like my life depended on me.

Once my anxiety calmed down and my body refused to let me move anymore, I stopped, bending over and gasping for air.
I hadn't realized it, but I wasn't anywhere near the neighborhood I knew well. I looked around. It was a little too late for me to go back to the station and go home.
I scanned the area, my eyes landed on a 'Super 8 Motel' and I walked towards it.
Fortunately, I had a couple bucks in my pocket and hotels like these are pretty cheap.

I got myself a room at the front desk, immediately retreating to my assigned, temporary shelter.

I opened the door, meeting the familiar 'fresh sex' smell most cheap motels had.

I quickly plopped down on the overused, yet comfy bed, letting the door close on its own. I listened as the automatic locked clicked satisfyingly.
I leaned back, my body instantly relaxing. I exhaled tiredly. I layed down, letting myself sink into the comfortable material.

I am exhausted, but my mind is running like crazy.

Why did I panic? He was concerned. No, he was faking it. No one cares about me. If anyone had actually cared about me, I wouldn't be here in this shit hole wishing upon my death.

I let my eye lids grow heavy as they closed. I groaned as my body and mind relaxed and sent itself into a nice, much needed sleep.

It wasn't until a couple hours later, I awoke to a knock. I groaned, rubbing my head to rid of the groggy feeling. It was dark out.

I got up and walked over, opening the door, only half aware of where I was. I met a pair of innocent, purple eyes behind the door.

The shorter females eyes met my own, instantly flushing in embarrassment and averting her gaze.

I raised an eyebrow.
What does she want?
"Room keeping," she seemed unsure whether or not I had known about her arrival.
But God her voice is a headache.
I moved aside and she stepped in, seeming satisfied.

Why was she here so fucking late at night? Wait, what time is it?
She turned to me with a smile.
"So-," she started.
"No," I interrupted.
She stared back at me, obviously filled with turmoil.

"No, I am not from around here. No, I do not plan on staying long. No, I do not have a significant other. No, my sex life is not boring, I like some freaky shit. Yes, I am horny. I always am," I finished, watching her face grow into a bright pink rather than the milky white skin tone the smaller girl wore.

I gave her my usual monotone facial expression I gave everyone else. I wouldn't try and woo her. She isn't important to me, and if she wanted to impress me, it wouldn't work. No one can impress me, they annoy me, and she was already annoying me.

"I knew what you were going to ask, I was just quickening it up for the sake of my patience," I added.

She turned a deeper pink.
"Guilty," she mumbled, begining to clean.
At this point, she wouldn't even satisfy me sexually so I wouldn't even try and stick around and experience the awkward after conversation when she finds out that she doesn't even interest me and I would be gone by sun rise. I always was.

I turned around and closed my hotel room door and turned back to her. She was bent over the bed, fixing my boots.

I cleared my throat and she instantly looked up at me.
"Let's make this quick," I mumbled, coming up to her.
I sighed and unbuckled my belt, throwing it on the floor.
She turned completely red.
"O..Okay," she responded.

Sadly, I will not be wasted this time.

The next morning, I awoke next to the girls naked body. She was trying to snuggle into my chest.
I moved away in pure disgust.

Unfortunately, I remember every moment of it. I shiver in regret.

I get out of the bed, fully naked. I move around the room, scavenging for my clothes. I slowly returned my clothing to my body, and left the room in quite a hurry.
I don't want some shit like last night to ever happen again.

I left the building, still buttoning up my shirt as I rushed to the subway station. I hadn't even realized it, but I was late. I started to run as fast as I could to beat the subway, arriving last minute.
I rushed to the ticket booth, panicked.

"A ticket," I panted.
"What?" the man behind the booth asked.
"A ticket, for that subway," I tried again, pointing at the one about to take off.
"Oh, we are out. You can try again tomorrow morning."

No, please no.

"What? No," I tried to catch my breath.
I couldn't stay again. I need to go home. I am going to lose my mind here and I barely have a cent left in my pocket.

"Shinsou?" a familiar voice called out.
I turned around to find the blonde from yesterday. I gritted my teeth.

Now is not the time, Kaminari.

______________________________