⚡ღ Revived.

Denki's POV

"Unconscious?" a voice growled.

"He has been unconscious since yesterday," a voice raspy from what I assume was crying or sucking a dick, replied.

"Wait, he is waking up!" a more feminine voice yelled.

I groaned lightly, slowly opening my eyes.
The moment I could see, I recognized the worried faces surrounding me.

My friends.

"Hi guys." I grinned, attempting to sit but immediately retreating when a large pain shot though my whole body.
I cried out and squinted my eyes, shutting them, unable to tolerate the pain.
My body only relaxed when I felt a pair of gentle hands helping lay me back down.

As soon as I was stable and the pain went back to just a headache, I opened my eyes meeting four pairs of angry eyes.

"You did it again," Mina sighed.
She was upset, I could tell. She always gets worried when I jump out into danger.

To my surprise, even Bakugou was scolding me for being an idiot.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"We are pros, it is our jobs to risk our lives." I pointed out.

Kirishima shook his head. I had just noticed that they weren't wearing their hero costumes.
How long had I been in the hospital?
"I am so sorry Denks," Sero mumbled.

"You guys are okay, right? Cuz I'mma be pissed if y'all got hurt." I frowned.
I was being serious.
I hated spending most of our 'hang outs' treating each others cuts and burns. The pain in their eyes, the groaning and wincing. I would much rather have them playing Mario Kart while I treat my own injuries.

Bakugou frowned at me, walking over to stand next to Mina who had helped me lay down. He lifted his hand and I raised a curious eyebrow before he flicked me right on the forehead.

I frowned and swatted his hand away with my own bandaged hand. Mina smiled lightly, peppering my face with small, relieved, kisses.

Kirishima joined my friends next to the quite familiar hospital bed, where they poked and teased me.

I noticed that Sero was distant, as he stood at the foot of the bed and rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"I promise that I am fine." I tried to reassure him.
"No. This was my fault, maybe if I was paying attention,"
"Sero," I groaned.
"Or, maybe if I was a better her-," he continued.
"Hanta," I cut the black haired boy off.

He looked up at me with tearful eyes. I winced, I didn't mean to get angry.

"Look, it was my irresponsible actions that got me hurt. You are an amazing hero, and we would have lost you if I didn't take a couple hits. It is nothing, really." I stared at him, serious.
The rest of my friends stared at their feet. Whenever I ended up doing something selfless to protect my friends, I usually have to argue with them to make them feel better.
We have all argued about it before, Mina being the hardest to comfort.

Without much effort, Sero was smiling again.
I am glad.
He nodded and relief filled my body. I hate having serious conversations, it makes everything feel too real to me.
I know that one day I will do something stupid and I won't be here to make them laugh or comfort them anymore, so I try to do it as much as I possibly can.