Ch 1: Origin

(y/n) was walking down the street with her twin brother, Arther, after having gotten separated from their parents in the big crowd. You must've been four back then since this memory was hazy. Arther had just gotten his quirk, called forces. You, (y/n) haven't. You were scared out of your skin without your parents to protect you from strangers. Since Arther had gotten a strong quirk to protect you, you weren't as scared as you would've been. Suddenly, a big man jumped in front of you.

        "AAAAAA," You screamed, startled from the big man.

        "Hey, kids, would you like some candy?" He growled, his eyes black, and his mouth formed into a sickening grin. You screamed again.

        "Don't worry, (y/n), I'll protect you! Remember, Mommy and Daddy, said that all we had to do was scream for help!" Arther comforted you," Someone help!"He screamed into the abyss of the alleyway we had crawled ourselves into. But to no avail, no one came to help. The man flew in front of us and attempted to grab Arther. Arther used one of his abilities that he learned when using his quirk yesterday.

        Arther shot a burst of light at the man, temporarily blinding him so that we could escape.

        We weren't fast enough to run away from the man completely. He was soon hot in our trail running towards us with emended speed and anger. I started to fall behind and Arther had to grab my hand so that I wouldn't fall too far behind. The man finally caught up and grabbed the hand that wasn't holding Arther's. Out of panic it started to become hard to breath. Arther yelled after me as he ran, trying to get me back from the arms of the man.

        I looked at the man's face and saw some iron piercings on his lips, nose, and ears. I felt adrenaline running through my veins. Not only was the adrenaline rushing through my blood but a mysterious aura was as well. My hands started to shake madly and these things ran through my veins.my vision clearly locked on my targets, the piercings. Suddenly, data of the iron atom flew through my memory of when my dad was showing me pictures of atoms from the periodic table.

        The piercings on his face all moved downward forming gaps in his face. He gasped from the pain dropping me to the ground. I made my swift escape while he writhed in agony from the wounds on his face that would scar him for life.

        (A/N) This was a really weird chapter, story for making it so hard to read, I will fix it in the future!)