Chapter 2

Finally updated enjoy!

Katelyn PoV

New day, new start, at least I hope so. Deciding on a nice warm bath, to freshen up before school, I headed for the bathroom. Thankfully no one was using it at the moment 'perfect!'

After a few minutes the water was at the right temperature, I got in and as soon as I was submerged into the water, my Purple,blue tail appeared.

~A/N this is what Katelyn tail looks like not the girl just the tail~

I can remember the first time my tail appeared.

~Flash back~

It was the sunniest day in Phoenix, no clouds in sight. And a perfect day to go swimming!
Putting on a nice bikini outfit that I bought from my own money. I headed out the back to the swimming pool.

Thankfully no one was home, thank god. I felt weird, I couldn't feel my legs. In their place was this huge purple, blue tail. It was beautiful, I couldn't keep my eyes off my tail.

"I'm a mermaid!" Realising this was awesome and also coming with so many questions on how is this possible and why? Why me?

~End of Flash back~

"KATELYN GET OUT! I NEED TO USE THE TOILET" Bella shouted from the other side of the door. 'Is it bad that I really, really hate my sister the most?'

To be continued...