Chapter 17

Katelyn PoV

Fighting Bella or even if I can even call her that was difficult.

"Who are you really?" I spoke gritting my teethe while dodging her attacks.

"I'm Amara! I'm a witch and I want you dead so I can obtain your powers!" She laughed manically.

I don't know what came over me but something inside me snapped. Lunging for her, I quickly teleported us both into the ocean.

I felt my legs turn into a tail and I let my clothes come undone and swam up to the surface.

"Where did you take us bitch!" Amara screeched keeping herself afloat in the water.

"Somewhere where you will never harm anyone again. Welcome to the Bermuda Triangle also known as The Devils Triangle" I said knowing there is no escape.

"W-what! No! I cannot be stuck here! Not with you! I'm gonna kill you!" She screeched god she loud. My poor ears!

Being in the water gave me an upper advantage. I swam away from her not amused at all.

"At least I will have the pleasure knowing that you will never see your soulmate again." What she said was true but I rather be stuck here with her than having her harm my friends and family, especially Demetri.

I hope he can move on from me and finds someone who can be there for him and love him the way I do.

Finally updated! I had a hard time on this chapter on how I wanted it to go.