Chapter 12

Katelyn PoV

"SOMEONE HELP!" Screaming for help.

It only took seconds until Demetri was in the spa with me and... everyone else.

"What wrong? Who was here? Are you alright?" Demetri said checking me over.

"Spider! Get it away from me!" Pointing to a big ass spider that looked ready to attack!

"Your scared of a little spider?" Demetri said looking at it. Okay maybe it wasn't a big ass spider but my point is they creepy and scary *shivers*

"Aww is little Katelyn scared" teased Emmet. I glared at him. Rosalie hit the back of his head and I grinned a little at that.

"Well Emmet if you where human, how would you feel if the spider bit you and possessed you? Or maybe it would sneak up on you while your sleeping and eat you the inside out!" Glaring harder at him and I saw just an inch of fear in him, good.

"Okay, I'm gonna take Lyn back to our room and explain to her what going on" Demetri said before picking me up bridle style and flashing is to his... our room.

"So... what's going on?" I asked Demetri as he placed me back on to my feet.

"Your sister Bella has lied to Victoria about you being Edward's mate apparently. Alice had a vision of it" Hearing this was... upsetting.

"What we gonna do?" I asked emotionless.

"What I'm gonna do is keep you in my sight at all times and when I'm not around, you will have a guard" Demetri spoke pacing the room.

"But..." "No buts Katelyn! This is for your safety" Demetri spoke quickly shutting down my own protest. I can see he trying to protect me but I can protect myself!

'Why me? Does someone up there hate me?'

"It only until this Bella/Victoria situation is over. Okay Lyn" sighing at this and maybe it can end soon.

"Okay fine. But for the record I can protect myself! And I'm only allowing this so you can have a peace of mind" I spoke pointing a finger at Demetri.