Chapter 13

Narrator PoV

It has been weeks for Katelyn and she was bored. Bored out of her mind, why can't she help? Why does she have to be stuck in this room!

Katelyn PoV

"That's it I'm going out shopping!" I said to myself.

Getting up and heading for the door I realised that I'm not gonna get far before Demetri or one of the guards catches me.

Looking at the window smiling. This is probably my worst ideas yet but it should work as an escape. Grabbing my purse and making a rope out of the bed sheets, I started climbing down out the window.

Making to the ground my next course of action was to..... sneak past the guards. Grabbing a rock and flinging to the other side making a noise other there, the guards took the bait. As soon as they where out of site I was home free! Of course I will come back.

This town is beautiful and the little cafe they have here is cute. She could totally drag Demetri here.

Before I knew it, I was being dragged harshly into an ally. Turning towards my attacker I came face to face with Victoria.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed that she ruining my day.  Yes I should be concerned for my safety but I'm immortal and can't die not even a cold one can kill me.

"Revenge!" I watched her get angry and started laughing. Hmm maybe I should play around with her.

"What did my soulmate do?" I asked looking at my nails bored and dis interested.

"Your mate killed my MATE! So a mate for a mate don't you think?" Snarling like an animal all I could of is how pathetic she was.

"So my mate Demetri killed your mate?" Questioning her and could see the confusion written all over her face.

"You actually believed that I was Edwards mate? How pathetic can you be?" I stated and watching her scowl.

"Your lying!" She screaming pouncing on me, seriously. I pushed her off me and held her to the wall with my powers.

"You know what believe what you want but I'm going back to my mate Demetri and I'm gonna have fun" I said to turning away from the harlot vampire. In time like these I wish I didn't turn away, maybe then I would of saw the attack's coming.