Chapter 6

A/n here u all are with chapter 6

Enjoy :)

Bella PoV

"Who?" Edward asked staring at Aro, his facial features looked worried.

"Why young Katelyn of course" Stated Aro happily.

'Mate! How does that bitch deserve a fucking Mate! Maybe he has it wrong? I'll ask!' I thought scowling at my "sister".

"Urn, excuse me but there must be some mistake. How can that thing have a mate?" I said pointing at Katelyn.

"Bella! That not very nice!" Gasped Alice looking at me shocked at what I said.

Before I new it I was on the floor screaming in pain "S—STO—P!! PLEE AAGGGHH!" I begged for the pain to stop but I didn't know how.

Katelyn PoV

'How dare she call me a thing!' I scowled at my sister sending her imaginable pain that will make her wish she was dead.

"Jane stop" I heard Aro say towards the blonde that led us here.

"I'm not doing anything master" Jane said looking at Aro confused on what happening.

"You know she deserves it for calling me a thing, when I am a person and sorry for the inconvenience but that me making her do that" I stated firmly which caused everyone to stare at me surprised, minus Bella who still screaming in pain.

"Please stop Katelyn your hurting your sister! She would never do that to you" Edward  glaring at me. And that where I lost my cool completely.

"THAT THE MOST STUPID THING THAT COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH EDWARD BUT UNLIKE YOU I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT BELLA WOULD HURT IF SHE HAD MY POWER!" I shouted at him who was surprised that I even raised my voice at him.

"And not only that! But did  Bella not tell you that she tried to kill me! Bet you she even plotting to still kill me" I said calming down but still pissed off. Bella finally stopped screaming but started sobbing on the floor curled up.

Edward and Alice looked shocked but I heard someone growling which was aimed at Bella.

"A human with incredible powers like Jane" Aro said cheerful at the discovery.

"Actually I'm not human..."

To be continued...