Chapter 5

Sorry for the delay been busy but here the chapter you all been waiting for!

Demetri POV

'After so long I finally found my mate!' I thought happily, while walking to the throne room.

I was about to enter when I had a image in my mind of my mate n.... 'she gorgeous! Sexy...' I was shocked that I saw this in my mind. (If you all want to know what image he saw you can use your imagination! And tell me what you think he saw. I would love to know what you all think)

'The first thing when I'm alone with her, is I'm gonna..." my thoughts where cut off when I realised Mind reader was scowling at me 'Stay out of my head bunny eater!'

Edward PoV

Scowling at the thoughts of Demetri was disturbing for me. I haven't got anything against Katelyn but Demetri is a Volturi and doesn't deserve a mate! None of the Volturi do.

'Hopefully I don't get killed or get Bella killed or turned.  I just want her to have a normal human life' sighing at my own thoughts I entered the room where the three Volturi Kings are.

"Well, Well Bella alive after all! I do love happy endings"

Katelyn PoV

Looking around more I can see that this place is well decorated for a throne room.

"And it seems we have another Human! Tell me dear what is your name?" The black haired guy said who was in the middle of the other two.

"My name is Katelyn, but what is your names? " I said staring directly at his red eyes.

"My name is Aro, this is Cauis and Marcus, we are the three kings of the Vampire world dear" Aro said introducing me to the other vampires who sat next to him.

I briefly looked at Demetri who was intently staring at me which made me blush and smile at him. All I want to do is go up to him and kiss him. 'Damn why he have to be so hot!!'

"It seems that one of our guard has found his mate" Aro said happily clapping his hands together. I could see Bella frown at what Aro said and I could tell she was not happy about it

'Ha suck it Bella! I'm getting my own happy ending!' I mentally cheered at the thought of it.