𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

omg you gUYS MY BF'S MOM BOUGHT ME $70 WORTH OF MAKEUP AND SHE HASN'T EVEN MET ME YET WHAT THE FUCCCKKKK IM CRYING

"Chisaki, I'm trusting you to keep my granddaughter safe, no experimenting on her."

Chisaki stood in front of the bed, the beeping from the monitor was honestly getting on his last nerve. "One day you'll understand old man," he muttered, turning on his heal and exiting the room. He shut the door behind him, typing in the code which locked it instantly. 

"Overhaul, she's at her limit. Don't you think you should give her a break?" Chisaki gave him a cold glare, pulling his gloves off once again, pressing his warm hand against her cold body. She was trembling, her cheeks stained a bright pink from tears. 

"She's going to be fine." he stated, watching as her body went back to its original state. The little girl didn't even look up from her lap, he heard her start to sob again quietly as her blood once again started to flow through the tube. His eyes glanced at the clock, seeing it was nearing the time you usually came home. He glanced back at the little girl, then the clock. He sucked his teeth, crossing his arms. 

"She's done for the day. Once you get her to her room, and some food, leave." he demanded. Mimic nodded, grabbing a gauze and a wrap. Chisaki watched as he pressed the gauze to her arm then pulled the needle out of her arm, setting it on the tray. He then watched Mimic wrap her arm before firmly grabbing her and pulling her from the chair. "Don't give him any trouble Eri," he said coldly, 

"Don't make me get my hands dirty." The little girl didn't reply, not even glancing at the older male as she was lead to her bedroom. Chisaki grabbed the dirty materials, tossing it into the trash bin before he made his way up from the basement. He knew Mimic would lock the door behind him, and let himself out the house. His research has failed yet again, while testing out the formula, the tester got sick, literally started puking horribly all over the place. 

Chisaki cringed, remembering how the putrid liquid nearly got on him, and out of natural reflex he ripped his glove off, completely destroying the man. He was too worked up to even bring him back, he wished he could say he felt remorse, but he didn't.

He was too lost in thought, he didn't even see the girl waving at him. When he finally noticed, he blinked a few times, waving back at her. His eyes widened when he realized this was the perfect opportunity to show off what he learned, he signed, "Good evening, Y/N." 

He watched as her jaw dropped a bit, her eyes going just as wide as his did before she signed back, "Good evening Chisaki! Did you look that up yourself?" He could tell she giggled by the way her smile appeared, realizing he understood to a point, which made his cheeks go red. He should've expected her to say more back, he should've looked up more signs. But he didn't. 

He quickly grabbed his whiteboard, writing I only learned good evening and your name. For some reason, he had the urge to impress her, to see the shocked expression on her face, then the smile appear right after. He felt like a dog, always wanting his owner to ravish him. Chisaki could feel his cheeks turn a bright red, which made him bring his free hand to his face as he red what she said. 

You learn so quickly! It's amazing! 

But what she didn't know was, he had to look up the letters' signs about a hundred times, then practiced in the mirror about a hundred more. 

Ahh, this ended up being a short chapter. I'm sorry :(( I'm also behind on school work & my bf is over soooo