About me

The photo above is what Rachel Marrie looks like.

Hey, I'm Rachel Marrie. Growing up I lived in a lovely house in Austin Texas with my mother and father. When I was younger I used to always have a babysitter with me since my parents would be at work and some days I wouldn't even see them for 27 hours. The reason for that was because my mom was a paramedic and my dad was a firefighter. As I got older I got into drawing and while I was home alone I would draw my dads gear, I'd draw trucks for him as well and sometimes I'd draw a photo of him and mom.
When I was about 12 my mom passed away from cancer so it was just me and dad. I spent most of my free time drawing a photo of her for my father.

I was so intrigued with what my father did as a profession I wanted to be exactly like him

I was so intrigued with what my father did as a profession I wanted to be exactly like him. I started waking up when he did. Went on runs with him. Went to the gym and worked out with him for several years. One day my dad went on a call to a manure factory that was burning.
That night he never came home. It wasn't a shock for me at first until I got a phone call from one of the men my dad worked with, Judd Ryder. Apparently a part of the factory exploded  resulting in my father and five others dying that day. I never gave up training the same way I did with my father. I was going to make him proud and become a firefighter just like he was. At the age of 18 I was accepted into a team and loved it but it felt as if something was missing, like I had a hole that needed filling. I ended up quitting at the age of 20.
Thats when I heard news of a new captain who was going to remake my dads old station.
Station 126.

Thank you so much for reading hope you enjoy