Summary

Street smart Faisal Uribe is looking forward to his first year of college with his girlfriend Melanie and cannot wait to start a new life away from his family. Things between him and his mom have always been tense but, has always had his elder sister Piper's, backing.

One day, his mom tells him that they are going to Dubai to an endurance equestrian event held annually as she is a former endurance rider. However, big surprises await Faisal when he learns that his mom knows the Crown Prince of Dubai - Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum...aka Fazza - as well as a hidden connection to the Al Maktoum Dynasty that he never knew he had. The life he once knew will in an instant forever change and thus a rocky journey awaits him that will either build him up or tear him down - and might ultimately bring out the fury in his untamed heart.

***

This is a rough draft summary and am still in the process of developing both the story and the characters. The title might change as well as some of the elements already mentioned. I have not started writing any chapters and the release of the first two chapters are possibly scheduled to be released in mid to late March. So stay tuned.

In the coming days, I will release a chapter with the cast and talk a little bit about them.

***

This is the book cover so far but is also subject to change to fit the idea that it is a Fazza fanfiction