8

It was about two weeks after the entire incident. My leg healed just fine, and I was back to work, despite Minho telling me that I didn't need to work.

The boys stuck to their plan of following me to and from work. It was weird, but I shrugged it off. I told the boys earlier to let me have one day alone, and they were hesitant, but complied.

Eleven struck the clock and my boss was quick to help me close. Mr.Kwon waves goodbye as I begin my walk home. My hands were stuck in my pocket. This particular night was a bit windy.

I felt nervous. I texted Felix that I was on my way home, reassuring him that he didn't have to come down and walk with me. It was only one night that I didn't have him with me since they had started watching over me. It'd be fine.

My shoes crunched the sidewalk, a satisfying sound keeping me alert. You're fine, Jisung. Let's go to the park for a few. To think.

Cars passed by while lights flashed across billboards and street lamps. Not many people were out, only drunks, businessmen, or people like me. People that were trying to think.

I walked until I reached the park, only lit up by the few lamps that hung around. I climbed the small playground equipment, sitting on the edge near the firemen's pole.

Kids could only become two things if they really liked climbing this pole. A fireman, or a stripper.

The thought made a small smile appear on my face. Only my own dumb thoughts could make me smile at a time like this.

"What's a pretty boy like you doing out here at a time like this?" A drunken man appeared, stumbling over to where I was.

I stood a few feet off the ground and away from the man. I scoffed, eyeing the rest of the play equipment for an exit.

"I was just leaving," I said with confidence. I started down the stairs, but the man had already started to come up.

Let's be a stripper tonight, I thought as I ran to the pole I'd been sitting near.

I made it there in a few steps, grabbing the cold metal and sliding down it. Fortunately, I was able to run far away. Taking in deep breaths, I walked down the sidewalk again.

Let's just get home.

I continue walking for a few before seeing my apartment building standing tall. I entered, climbing the stairs instead of taking the elevator. A lot of walking today.

Unlocking the door with my keys, I let my bag fall into my hand. I take off my shoes, leaving me in my socks.

Felix must've heard me because he peeks his head out and says, "you look tired. Did something happen?"

I shake my head no, "nope, just some drunk old man hitting on me. Manager Kwon was rushing a bit today though. Seemed like something important."

He nods his head, "I'm going out with Changbin. If you need me, call."

I wave him off, opening my bedroom door and shutting it. I debated on locking it, but decided not to just in case Felix got worried.

I change my clothing, climbing under the covers of the bed. I click off my lamp after plugging in my phone. Today was long.

____

Early update for Changbin's birthday! (before I forget lol)
Happy Changbin Day!