11 - End

We walk back to the house, our hands swinging alongside us. I smile widely, hugging his arm to my body. We were the same temperature now. It felt... different, but it was comforting.

"They're back!" I hear a voice yell, making me look at the back porch that we were coming up to.

My eyes brighten, "Felix!"

He squeals, running down to me and tackling me in a hug, "Oh fuck, I've missed you so much, my Sungie! Oh my gosh, I'm so happy to see you!"

I laugh, pushing him off of me, "I can see that. I mean, I can't say I haven't missed you."

He giggles, standing up and pulling me to my feet, "come on, everyone's waiting!"

I glance at Minho, seeing his amused face, and send him a wink before letting the Aussie pull me up the stairs and into the house.

I then see everyone holding a big sign that read, 'welcome to the family!'

"I mean, you've already been family, we just didn't know what to write," Chan explains, an awkward grin on his face.

"You guys are so stupid," I chuckle, raising my arms in a hug motion.

No one moved.

"Oh, come on! I've been through Hell and- oof!"

I land with a thud, again, and smile, feeling the strong love from my family. "Thank you!"

-

We all hung around the house, some couples going their separate ways. I was still getting used to the feeling of not getting tired or craving ramen. I was always hungry, and now my body raved with satisfaction from the deer I ate this morning. Well not ate, but... you know what I mean.

An urge in my body longed to go feel the light of the moon. I stood up from where I was laying with Minho, turning back toward him, reaching out my hand, "care to join me for a walk?"

"Absolutely," he smiles, taking my hand and standing up with me.

I lead him to the backyard gazebo that was settled on a hill. I lean on the white painted wood that wrapped around us while he wrapped an arm around my waist. I snuggle into his side, enjoying our time together.

"You saved me from the late night devil, you know," I speak up, gazing at the man in the moon. "He was a monster. There's a difference between a person, a vampire, and a monster."

Minho turns me to face him, setting his hands right on my hips, "I'll never let you go. Never in a million years. Some days, you really are the best thing in my life. When everything happened, I was scared you'd push me away. I was terrified, but sometimes I wanted you to forget me at the same time. Have a normal life with normal people."

"Even if you tried to get rid of me, I'd beg you to stay, baby," I whisper, "your love is too sweet to let anyone else get a taste."

He lets out a breath of air and smiles, leaning down to put his lips on mine. It was long and sweet, just something that was needed.

I pull away, my hand resting on his cheek that was already warm, "you really are the Donatello to my April."