Chapter Four.

Gardenia waited by the library and she was reading her Environmental Science book

Gardenia waited by the library and she was reading her Environmental Science book. She wore a white turtleneck under a yellow corduroy dress, she had on her white keds. Her round silver glasses on while her hair was tied back in a low bun. She hated wearing her glasses but her Mom got so mad because she didn't spend a penny on them glasses for her to walk around blind and not wearing them.

Gardenia was nervous because this was her first date, her first outing with a boy. She didn't know if she was nervous because she wasn't gonna be with Batya like she told her parents or that she was gonna be with Harry. Gorgeous and very charming Harry who was crazy about her.

No one was ever crazy about Gardenia unless it was Bear.

Gardenia felt someone's hand resting on the small of her back, she turned around and she sees Harry. Gardenia smiled and she closed her book. "Hey." She grinned and they began to walk next to each other. Harry shyly smiles as he licks his lips. "Ready for our date, love? You're gonna have so much fun." Harry beamed and Gardenia stops at her locker so she can put her things away. "Would I really?" Gardenia teased and Harry nodded as he offered to hold her books while she put her things away, Gardenia gives them to him.

Helena comes walking down the hall and Harry knew it was gonna be something because she had this look on her face. She approaches them and Gardenia turns around, her smile wiped away from her face quickly. "What do you want?" Gardenia questioned and Helena tilted her head. "I didn't think you two would be dating? You've only been here for two weeks. Don't you think it's a bit too fast? You two are already shagging or something?" Helena pestered and Gardenia shuts her locker and she scoffed. "You sure keep a tab on me, Helena, I hadn't realized that I've been here for two weeks and you have. It's none of your business on what we're doing, all I know is that it doesn't have anything to do with you."

Helena evilly smiled and she runs her hands through her blonde locks. "So you two are rolling around in the mud uh? Girls like you are always so easy and fast." Helena says and Harry steps in front of Gardenia before she could shut her down. "Helena, piss off. Go bully someone else and next time, I won't stop Gardenia from slapping you even though right now you deserve it." Harry tells her and Helena reaches out to caress Harry's exposed chest but he stepped back.

Helena smirked and she licks her lips as she flipped her hair over her shoulder then she looks at Gardenia. "He's gonna get bored of you Gardenia, he's gonna fuck you and then he's gonna pretend that he has never even talked to you. Then he's gonna come crawling back to me because me and Harry both know that he misses me dearly." Helena says and then she walks off.

Gardenia knew this was a bad idea and now she was so unsure about the date, she walks off and Harry follows behind her. "Gardenia, I really hope you don't believe the folly that came out of Helena's mouth. She's lying and I would never do that to any girl, I have never done that to anyone. I actually fancy you a lot and I planned out this date and I even planned out the next six dates because I really fancy you." Harry tells her and Gardenia stops walking, she turns around. "Really?" She questioned and Harry nodded his head nervously. "Yes... you might think this is mad but my Mum always says that if you really fancy or like a girl then you would do just about everything to keep her, to hold onto her. I literally sat with my step-dad and I ran through all the date ideas to take you on. I talk about you to my sister.. saying how smart you are, and how incredibly gorgeous you are and they like you already and-and now I'm rambling because I'm freaking out." Harry stops talking and he covers his face.