Chapter Ten.

It was a warm morning and Gardenia spent the weekend in a quarrel, it was challenging for her to pretend that everything was okay when it' wasn't

It was a warm morning and Gardenia spent the weekend in a quarrel, it was challenging for her to pretend that everything was okay when it' wasn't. Gardenia stood with Gordon outside their apartment building. Gordon insisted on at least waiting outside with her until Harry came because his mom had a run in with a perv that lived in their building and he just doesn't want anything happening to Gardenia. Gardenia wore a white mini dress with long sleeves, white ankle boots, she had her hair straightened and she had on these silver hoop earrings.

Gordon looks at Gardenia and he wanted to tell her that she looked beautiful but he felt that maybe he would give her the idea that he liked her. "She's your friend, it wouldn't hurt to give her a compliment." Gordon thought, and he smiled a little, he peers at Gardenia with his pretty green eye. "You look very beautiful this morning." Gordon grinned.

Gardenia looked him and she gives him a twirl. "Thank you, I thought it would be nice to dress up for a change." Gardenia mumbled and Gardenia sees Harry pulling up and she smiles as he stops the car. Gardenia turns around and she waves at Gordon. "See you later Gordon." Gardenia beamed and Gordon waves goodbye. Harry sees Gordon and he gets out of the car. Harry opens the door for Gardenia and Harry clears his throat then he snapped his fingers, he points at Gordon. "I remember you... Gordon Keller, the really talented kid. You still draw mate?" Harry questioned and Gordon nodded as he slipped his hands into his pocket. "Yeah, you still sing?" Gordon questioned and Harry nodded as he gave him a cheeky smile.

Harry holds out his hand and Gordon takes his hand out of his pocket, he shakes his hand. "I'm glad you're doing alright, the long hair looks good on you and.. thank you for being a good friend to Gardenia, she tells me a lot about you. We should hang out sometime." Harry grinned and Gordon smiled, he nodded and he looked down. "Thanks... and yes we should and she's the greatest." Gordon says and Harry watches Gordon walk into their building, Gordon wasn't much of a socialite and Harry knew that because when Gordon did go to school with Harry. Harry always attempted to talk to him because Gordon was so talented that Harry never failed to not recognize.

Harry turns off his car and Gardenia looks at him. "What are you doing...?" Gardenia questioned and Harry was smiling so hard that it was starting to freak out Gardenia. "How about.. we go on another date..?" Harry questions her and Gardenia looks at her boyfriend as if he was crazy, she furrows her eyes and she shakes her head. "Do you know how much trouble I'll be in?" Gardenia presses and Harry chuckles as he holds up his hand in defense. "Love, I know how much trouble you'll be in but just hear me out. Give me your ear." Harry says and Gardenia grabbed at her ear, Harry chuckles as he gently wafts her hand away. "Not literally.. God, you're silly." Harry chuckles and Gardenia waits for what he has to say. "It's really easy to skip class, all I have to do is to pretend to be your Dad and call the school.. tell them that you're ill and we can spend the day together." Harry proposed.

Gardenia shakes her head as she opens the car door. "Nope, I'm sorry." Gardenia says getting out of the car and Harry let out a small moan. "Gardenia." He whines as he gets out and he follows behind her. "Baby, look.. look..." Harry says grabbing her arm gently, she finally looks at him. "I promise that I won't screw this up because I really want to spend more time with you.. alone and everyone not in our business or judging us. I don't care about the judging but it always has you on edge like you are right now. It's okay to let your guard down and live a little because you have me and no one will mess with you while I'm around okay? Although, I know today is going to be a hard day."