Chapter 1: What's new today?

No one's pov.

It is Roxy (Steenee) and Lila's (Hattrem's) first day at Galar Junior High. Roxy was so excited while Lila was a little nervous about this school. They're gonna learn, meet new friends, and have fun.

"Wow! Lila, isn't this exciting? We're gonna have a blast at this school!" Roxy said excitedly.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm a little nervous because, what if someone will make fun of me or bully me?" She asked nervously, feeling a little shaky.

"Nonsense!" Roxy scoffed. "I'm sure that everybody at school will be kind to you and feel welcome no matter what." Then she added, "If someone bullys you, I'll tell you to ignore them."

"Okay, thank you." She said.

"Your welcome." She replied. "That's what friends are for."

While they're at school in the principal's office, Principal Drampa gave both of them their class schedule. They look at their schedules and squealed because they both got the same class schedules that are science, P.E., reading, drama, and art. They were lucky that they were inseparable in these classes, but their principal told them to focus in all of these classes and get use to their friendship.

"And remember, always focus in these classes, then you two can chat in the poketeria." He reminded them.

"We will." They both replied.

As they leave the office, they went to their 1st period, and it is science.

1 month later

1 month has passed and all of the non-shiny pokemon at this school were doing fine. But what if a shiny pokemon comes to this school tomorrow? Because principal Drampa received a call from a Sylveon saying that her shiny son, which has the same species as his mother, will come to this school instead of being home schooled because he wants to see the world of who he was and act confident. But she told the principal to not tell anyone that a shiny Sylveon will come because he thinks that he is not 100% ready. And can be a bit shy. So principal Drampa decided to tell everyone, if they're at the cafeteria, about a shiny student coming tomorrow.

Today, in 3rd period class, Roxy, Lila, and all the other classmates are about to finish the reading assignment. And turn it into the basket.

Roxy's pov.

Phew, finally, our assignment here is done. After we all finish our assignments and turn it into the basket, Mr. Sudowudo was proud of us and said, "Good job everyone for finishing your assignments for today, class dismissed."

The bell ringed, and me and Lila left class and walk together to the poketeria for lunch while we're having a conversation.

"Hey Lila, what do you want for lunch today?" I asked, "Because I'm gonna have toast curry for lunch."

She answered, "I would like to have pasta curry. I love pasta."

I replied, "Okay, nice."

When we get to the poketeria, I've got toast curry and she'd got pasta curry from Bewear the lunch lady. After we got our meal, we both can see our friends, which is Phoebe (Kirlia), Heather (Gothorita), Ellie (Eldegoss), Wendy (Alcremie), and Anna (Wooloo) waving at us. So we go there and sit, eat and chatter.

I asked to Phoebe, "So, how was science today?"

Phoebe answered, "It was good, the easier part is the vocabulary words that are related to science."