Chapter 3: Playing truth or dare

(I wanted to add a song, 'cause why not? It will relate to the chapter.)

Roxy's pov.

After we explain everything about our treehouse, me and Lila can't stop remembering about the time we met when we were kids. So we wanted to share our favorite time with Kenny.

"Hey Kenny, do you wanna know how me and Lila met?" I ask him.

Kenny replied, "Sure."

So I began to share our time, "Alrighty, so it all started when we were kids,"

Flashback starts

It starts with everyone playing at the playground when they were little. Roxy, as a young Bounsweet wearing a pink daisy on her head, was playing at the slide while Lila, as a young Hatenna wearing earmuffs as always, was at the sandpit, making a small sandcastle and putting a small flag on top.

Roxy jumps over the ladder, and then, "Weeeee-" She exclaimed while sliding down the slide.

But suddenly, after she slid down the slide, "Woooaaah!" Roxy screamed as she launches herself to the sandpit while Lila was there. She even saw her fly.

Roxy screams again because she thinks that she will hit Lila or her sandcastle by accident while she was protecting her sandcastle. But instead, she landed onto an empty spot of the sandpit. Roxy was so lucky that she didn't get injured, and relived that she didn't hit her nor her sandcastle.

While Lila's sandcastle was safe, she surprisingly walks to her and asks her, "Oh my, are you alright?"

Roxy gets up and replied, "Of course I'm alright. At least I didn't hurt myself."

But before Roxy was about to leave the sandpit, she was concerned about Lila's sandcastle that she made.

"Wow, I really like your sandcastle." Roxy complemented.

"Oh, thank you." Lila replied.

"You're welcome. I wish that I could make a sandcastle," Roxy sighed. "but you can teach me." Roxy smiled.

"Okay, so here's what you can do," As when Lila teaches her to make a sandcastle.

A few minutes later

After she teaches Roxy how to make a sandcastle, she tells her to add a little flag on top so it would look great, Roxy was so happy when she made her own sandcastle.

Roxy happily exclaimed, "Oh thank you Lila for teaching me!"

"Your welcome, and my pleasure." Lila replied. "Say, I didn't get your name."

"Oh, my name? I'm Roxy." She answered.

"Okay. I'm Lila." She answered as well.

Roxy asked, "Say, do you wanna be friends?"

Lila replied, "Of course."

And they play together to make more sandcastles at the sandpit.

Flashback end

"And that's how we met, at the sandpit." Lila replied.

"Oh, okay." Kenny responded.

But we heard someone calling for us. It was Regina. "Uhh... excuse me? What shall we do at your treehouse? Are we're gonna play a game?" She asked.