Chapter 1

The Legend of the Crystal Heart 

It was a clear day in Duckburg. Two pure white adolescent female ducks were quietly talking to each other as they walked towards the McDuck Manor. 

"Are you sure this is the place, Aziri?" The long haired duck asked. The short haired duck scoffed.  

"Amira, have I ever been wrong?" Aziri asked. 

Amira thought for a moment. 

"No. But sister-" Aziri cut her off. 

"No buts!  We both said we wanted to meet our father, who ever he might be. And if Mom's journal is anything to go by, our father should live there.  Come on," Aziri told her twin sister. She walked confidently up to the phone box and pressed the button. 

"Hello?" A young male voice came from the box. 

"Does a Mr. Scrooge McDuck live here?  We're trying to find our father, and according to our mother's journal that my twin sister and I found, that should be you," Aziri explained. There was a few moments of silence. Then… 

"You said twins?" A new older male voice asked. Amira and Aziri looked at each other.

"Yes sir, that is correct, Aziri and I are twins,  but born separate days, one minute apart, " Amira spoke to the phone box. Another minute of silence. 

"H-how many y-years ago?" The older voice trembled. 

"21 years sir." The twins spoke in unison. The phone box hung up. Amira looked towards her sister. 

"Now, what do we do?" She asked. Aziri looked at her sadly. 

"I don't know-" Suddenly the gates opened.Aziri looked at Amira, then cautiously  walked towards the Mansion door entrance. An older male duck slammed the door open, startling the twin ducks. The older duck smiled slightly, his eyes wide, and filled with tears. A young male duck dressed in blue and a young female in purple followed him. 

"Uncle Scrooge! What's wrong? Why are you crying?!" The blue dressed duck asked. The purple dressed female looked at the twins,  and gasped. 

"Who are you? You look a lot like Mr. McDuck!  Are you related to him?!" She asked in a rush. The twins never broke eye contact with Scrooge. 

"Dad?" The twins asked, their eyes tearing up. 

Scrooge opened his arms and hugged them tightly. The twins hugged him back, crying because they finally found their father.  Their mom would be very proud of both of them. 

"Aziri and Amira! My darling little lassies! Oh,  it's been too long!" He pulled away gently and looked around. "Ziri, Mira.  Where is you mother?" Scrooge asked his daughters. Azira and Amira looked at each other. 

"Well… "