Chapter 7

The plane landed on a small deserted island. It was bare except for one old well. Scrooge cautiously headed first towards the well. When he reached it, he looked down and he gasped. Inside was the grotto that his beloved Firith laid unconscious.

"Well,  it looks like we're going to have to go down inside this well. Someone should stay here. In case the rope breaks... or something.   Donald,  you watch over the kids. Amira,  Aziri, you stay here too.

"But Dad! " The twins protested.

"No butts, young lassies! I'm not going to lose you again!  Your mother is in trouble,  with Magica stealing her magic. I already lost you once. I will not allow it to happen again," Scrooge stated firmly. His twin daughters hung their heads. Della, Beakley, and Scrooge carefully climbed down the rope they brought, and entered the cavern underneath the well. Half of the cavern was filled with a glowing silvery substance. The three adult ducks made their way to a small cave behind the huge glowing waterfall. Evil laughter and a dark form made its way towards them.

"Oh, no!" Scrooge whispered. Magica came into view.

"Surprise, Scroogie!" Magica taunted at him.

"Magica! Release Firith at once!" Scrooge growled, as he pointed his cane at her.

"Sorry, no can do, Scroogie," Magica said, flashing a glowing blue crystal heart shaped gem. "I have to say,  when I heard of the crystal heart,  I didn't really think it would be an actual crystal heart. I had the hardest time getting it from her. She can really fight like the devil,  you know. That beast tel-"

"Oi,  don't talk about my lass that way,  ye crazy witch! " Scrooge interuped.

"QUIET!  As I was saying,  she teleported my dear sweet Lena away,  and blocked her energy from me so I couldn't track her down and use her for my evil plan!  But I suppose you will have to do, " Magica sighed.

"Wait what!" Della exclaimed.

"Ahhhhh, " The three older ducks screamed,  as a burst of blue and black light surrounded them, and their souls were sucked into the jewel.

"Dad"

"Uncle Scrooge!"

"Della!"

"Mom!"

"Granny!"

..........

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Lena cried.