Chapter 3

2 adult female ducks walked to the front door. The smaller one looked sternly at the 4 younger ducklings.
"Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, why is the door still open? Have you seen Uncle Scrooge?" She looked up. "Oh, hi Aunt Firi." The 4 younger ducklings gasped.

"I told you she's our cousin!" Dewey yelled. Amira just looked at Della.

"I remember you. You're Cousin Della, you came to me and Ziri's 9th birthday party. We used to play together a lot when we were little, " Amira said. Della's eyes widened.

"You're not Firi! You're one of her twin daughters. Do you remember... "

"When we used to prank Donald?" Aziri laughed, walking in with her father.

"Yeah!" Della exclaimed. "That was fun! "

"Not for me it wasn't ," Donald grumbled in the corner. The three female ducks heard him and burst out laughing. Donald walked away grumbling.

"Bless me bagpipes! Now I know their my daughters! No doubt about it, Firi could always come up with the greatest pranks. She used to use them through our adventures. I would always tell her pranks have no place in adventuring, and everytime she'd prove me wrong, " Scrooge said, fondly remembering the woman he loved most.

"So what do we do now Uncle Scrooge? How do we find Aunt Firi?" Della asked.
Scrooge grabbed his hat and cane.

"Firith's journal Aziri brought with her has a map showing the way to her sleeping chamber. We'll find her alright. Come on! What are we waiting for?! " Scrooge cried, heading out the door.