Chapter 5

The  Duck family agreed that they needed to do some more research. Amira and Aziri let Webby look through their mother's old journal. The others searched through boxes in the attic of the house where the twins were raised.

"Hey guys look,  I found an extra hidden page!" Webby cried out.  "It's some sort of map of some kind! " The others hurried over, and Webby handed the map to Scrooge . His eyes grew wide as he stared at the map.

"Bless me bagpipes!  You found the map Webby!" Scrooge cried happily. "Don't worry,  my love, your ol' Lover boy Scrooge is on his way!"

He grabbed his cane and ran out the door. The rest of the family followed. Huey ran carrying an interesting book titled  Family. As he looked through the pages and read the notes, he found out something very important.

"Uncle Scrooge? " he finally called.

"Yes, lad? " Uncle Scrooge answered. He was looking out the pilot window, since they had taken the plane. Huey opened the book and showed him several pages.

"Aunt Firi really did care about this family,  didn't  she?" Huey asked.  Scrooge sighed sadly.

"Indeed she did. She was always so supportive of your mother Della,  and your Uncle Donald.  She would have wanted to meet all of you,  even Louie." Scrooge explained.

"Hey!" Louie cried indignantly. Huey turned the page.

"Apparently she talked to Uncle Donald,  because of these notes. She even has our birth certificates in here. She really is protective of her family, " Huey noted.

"Tell us about it. When we were about your age,  we wanted to be in a band and play guitar, just like Cousin Donald," Amira said.

"What?!" Uncle Donald cried out. He looked at his cousins in shock.

"Yeah. Back in the day, you, Dad, and cousin Della were our inspiration. It was you Donald who gave us the band idea,  and now we're lead members of the Fowl Spectres, " Aziri informed him.

"Wait!  You're the lead singers and mad guitar players of the Fowl Spectres?! " Mrs.  Beakley asked excited. "I love your music, especially that wicked guitar solo, Ziri. " The twin looked at each other sheepishly,  while the rest of the family stared at them in slight awe and shock. "Mira plays a mean bagpipe, too. You're like my favorite young ducks band." Webby's Grandmother said as she continued to fangirl.

"You're the Fowl Spectres?!  OK, now that is-" Webby began.

"Awesome!" The three male ducklings yelled out gleefully. 

"We're almost there kids!" Scrooge replied.  "Put these on. When we reach the spot,  we're going to have to dive. Great band by the way, lassies." Amira and Aziri beamed with joy.

"Thank you, Daddy! " The twins said in unison. Scrooge smiled happily for a moment,  before his expression became grim.