#WeStandByKhushi

Arnav wasn't unacquainted of the spontaneity of his wife. She was too naive in comparison with his worldly knowledge in most of the things. So, she every now and then she keeps asking him all sorts of questions to improve her knowledge and he is only too happy to oblige, especially when it is anything to related to their bedroom matters.

Well, Arnav couldn't help but take credits for turning someone who shrieked at finding herself half naked in their honeymoon suite in front of him to someone who enjoys every bit of unclothed bath and other lively activities they engage in their bath tub.

This night, however, he found her request strange. Not because he thought she was a prude to ask something like that, but because of the way she asked it. It seemed like her mind was elsewhere occupied and she was asking it because she thought it was something she has to know and not because she wants to know.

"Khushi, is everything alright?" he asked worried.

Khushi looked at her husband uncomprehendingly. She didn't know what she was doing or why was she letting the trolls get to her. She knew it was unhealthy.

The first advice she received from her best friend as soon as she learned that she was going to be Mrs.Raizada was, "Don't let anything get to you. Not Raizada name, power or expectations. Remember Arnav fell in love with you when you were just a simple girl. If you change, you are going to rob him of his lady love."

Khushi pushed her husband on his back on the bed and cuddled closer to him, placing her head on his chest. Entwining her fingers with his, she whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart." He replied

He heard Khushi sigh deeply and knew that she was in one of those processes where she lets her brain over-analyze. Generally, Arnav likes to be part of the process. He was her voice of reason. However, this night he sensed that she wanted to be alone in the place. So, he offered her support the best way he could, by cuddling with her and letting her draw on his chest with her ridiculously long, sharp nails. Something she likes to do when she is in deep thoughts.

Next week, Khushi's friend's engagement came in wrong time for Arnav. Knowing his wife was disturbed about something and sending her away for two days to Calcutta without resolving anything in her mind didn't sit well with Arnav.

"How can I convince you to not go?" he asked as he sat on the bed taking out every cloth she was keeping inside the suitcase.

"Don't be a child." She warned frowning at him. She has but not fully got over the things she read about herself in the internet.

"Khushi." He held her hands as he stopped her from walking back to the cupboard. "We are okay, right?"

Khushi cupped his cheeks. "We will always be okay." She bent forward and kissed his cheeks. "Why do you ask?"

Arnav took her hand to his lips and kissed her palm. "Nothing." Arnav just nodded his head putting end to the particular topic.

"Now, that I will be away for couple of days, when I return, we can do that thing with wine and chocolate we saw in some English movie the other day." Khushi promised blushing.

"Yeah!" Arnav raised his one eyebrow teasingly. "I will look forward to it." He winked. "Also, you can give me that love bite you were interested about last night."

Khushi caressed Arnav's neck where the faded mark was present few days ago. She bent down and kissed him there.

"I will." She said. "When I feel like it."

Silently, Khushi added that it will happen when she was overcome by passion and not to prove to nameless chicken heads that she is capable of satisfying her husband in the bed.