Hiroko Hamada

(The Person Next To A Guy That's Wasabi Like Guy Is Hiroko, Just Focus On Her).

Name: Hiroko Emilia Hamada

Gender: Female

Age: 11 (In This Book), 12 (At The End of This Book, Hira Hamada's Toy Story Toons, Hira Hamada's Toy Story of Terror! And Hira Hamada's Toy Story Time of Forgotten), 13 (In Hira Hamada's Toy Story 4), 14 (At The End of Hira Hamada's Toy Story 4 And In Hiroski Hamada And Forky Asks a Question)

Family: Hiro Hamada (Father), Hilda Hamada (Mother), Aunt Cass (Great Aunt), Tadashi Hamada (Uncle), "Honey Lemon" (Aunt), Johnny Hamada (Cousin), Hadashi Hamada (Older Brother), Hira Hamada (Younger Twin Sister), Hiroski Hamada (Youngest Twin Sister), Rebecca Hamada (Daughter), Becca Hamada (Niece), Webby Hamada (Niece), Mr and Mrs Hamada † (Grandparents, Dead), Al McWhiggin (Great Uncle)

Pets: Spy (Pet Spider; Hers), Skywalker (Pet Dog; Hira's), Mochi (†?) (Pet Cat; Aunt Cass', Possibly Passed Away), Skittercat (Pet Cat; Hiroski's)

Toys: Luke Walker (Main Favorite; Leader, Male Version Of Lucy), David Duke (Male Version of Cara), Dora Blue (Female Version of Dave), Trisha, Miley, Wilma, Carla Smith, Luna Llama (Receive Her After Woody Left The Gang To Stay With Bo Peep, Which Luna Llama Left Bo Peep And The Other Lost Toys To Be With Hiroko, Just Like How Cody, Diego And Tyler (The Father Of Hiroski's Baby) Left Bo Peep And The Lost Toys To Be With Their Girlfriends)

Friends: Lotso Bear (Former Boyfriend; Former Boss), Mrs Anderson, Sunnyside Daycare Toys, Woody And His Friends (All Currently), Hira Hamada And Hiroski Hamada (Both Currently), Principal Wizard (Guardian Until Reunite With Her Birth Family), Ken, Barbie, Wizard School Friends (Popular At Wizard School), Bonnie Anderson, Mr Anderson, Mr Pricklepants, Peas-in-a-pot, Dolly (Sometimes), Trixie, Forky, Karen Beverly (According To The Disney Wiki, That The Knife That Bonnie Made For First Grade Is Actually Karen Beverly Not Knifey, I Thought Her Name Was Knifey, Seriously They Deleted Knifey Page), Tyler Brown, Austin Foster (Excrush; Best Friend At Wizard School), Diego Lemma (Boyfriend), Gabby Gabby, The Bensons, Bunny And Ducky, Bo Peep, Duke Caboom, Tinny, Lost Toys, Giggle McDimples, Luna Llama, Cody Ryder, Captain Cutie, Chop Chop, Flame Jumper, Tall Girl, Speed Queen, Red Panda, Lucy

Enemies: Woody And His Friends (All Formerly), Hira Hamada And Hiroski Hamada (Both Formerly), Lotso Bear (Currently), Dolly (Sometimes), Gabby Gabby (Formerly), The Bensons (Formerly), The Man (According To Hiro, The Man Got Arrested For Kidnapping a Newborn Baby Straight After He Succeeded In Kidnapping Her., Hiroko Still Remembers Him To This Day)

Job: Sunnyside Daycare (Outside Of Wizard School)

Likes: Working At Sunnyside Daycare, Lotso (Formerly), Her Wizard Powers, Toys, Seeing Rough Toy Plays With Lotso (Formerly), Her Friends And Family

Dislikes: Woody And His Friends (Formerly), Lotso (Currently), Creepy Dolls, Bonnie Kicking Her Sisters Out of Her Toy Funs, Bo Peep's Belief On Toy Owners, Replacing Toys (Such As Lotso's Back Story), Lies, Hira's Choice To Wear No Bras, Fights, Bullies (Especially When It's Her Own Friends Bullying Her Youngest Sister, Hiroski)

Fact: Hiroko Hates Lost Toys The Most Because They Get Lost And Never Found Ever.