Chapter 9

*Woody Sees That Andy Is Still Packing*
Woody: Okay. Come on.
*The Toys Got Cleaned Up By a Hose*
Hamm: That's enough. That's enough. That's enough!
Woody: All right. Go. Go, go!
*Buzz Went To Check If Andy's Room Is Clear*
*It Is Clear*
Buzz: Okay. All clear.
*As The Toys Went In, Woody Recognized A Mess Bump From Hira And Hiroski*
Woody: Those Girls Are So Hiro's Daughters.
*Mrs Potatohead Then Check Her Other Eye To Try To Find It, She Found It*
Mrs Potatohead: Oh, There you are. *Puts Her Other Eye Back On*
Buzz: There you go.
Woody: Buzz.
*Buzz Turned Around To Look At Woody*
*Woody Wanted To Say That He Was Wrong About The Hamada Triplets But He Wanted To Say That In Front of Hira, Hiroko And Hiroski Himself*
Woody: *Offer His Hand Shake* This isn't goodbye.
Slinky: Hey, Woody. Have fun at college.
Hamm: Yeah, but not too much fun, oh if you happen to see Cara tell her that we miss her and the rest of Hiro's toys.
*Woody Chuckles At That*
Mrs Potatohead: Woody, take care of Andy.
Mr Potatohead: Yeah. He's a good kid. Tell him to get a haircut.
Woody: Sure thing.
*Woody Went Over To Jessie And Bullseye*
Woody: Jessie, you'll be okay in the attic?
Jessie: 'Course I will. Besides, I know about Buzz's Spanish mode.
Buzz: My what?
Mrs Davis: Honey, you want some food for the road?
Andy's Voice: I'll get something on the way.
Buzz: You know where to find us, cowboy.
*As They Go Back To Where They Were At, Andy And His Mother Walk In*
Mrs Davis: Did you say goodbye to Molly?
Andy: Mom, we've said goodbye like 10 times.
Mrs Davis: Andy.
Andy: Mom, it's okay.
Mrs Davis: I know. It's just... I wish I could always be with you.
Andy: You will be, Mom.
Molly: Hey, aren't you gonna say goodbye to Buster?
Andy: Of course I am. Who's a good doggy? Who's a good doggy? I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss you.
*As Andy Was Saying Goodbye To Buster, Woody Was Writing Something On a Sticky Note*
Molly: Don't, Andy.
Andy: Good boy.
Molly: He's telling you to go already.
Mrs Davis: Come on. Get the rest of your things.
Andy: Okay, Buster. Now don't let Molly near my stuff.
*Andy Sees a Sticky Note That Woody Left*
*It Had a Address To Hiro's New House, That Is About To Go Any Minute Now*
*Andy Open The Box And Finds His Toys There*
Andy: Hey.
*Andy Holds His Toys Then Put Them Back And Then Looks At The Sticky Note*
Andy: Hey, Mom! So, you really think I should donate these?
Mrs Davis: It's up to you, honey. Whatever you wanna do.
*Andy Drives To Hiro's New House*
*Meanwhile At Hiro's House*
*As The Movers Empty The House, Hiro Has Been Depressed Since His Daughters Were Still Missing, He Was Holding His Birthday Present For Hira While Hilda Was Holding Hiroski's Hat That Hiro Gave Her After Tadashi's Passing When He Was 14*
*Just Then Hira, Hiroko And Hiroski Shows Up*
Hira: Mom! Father!
Hiroski: Mama! Papa!
Hiroko: Um, Mom and Dad?
*Hiro And Hilda Immediately Hugs All Three Of Them, It Was a Heartwarming Reunion Family*
*At The Same Time Andy Shows Up*
Andy: Hiro? Hilda?
Hiro: Andy? Wow Hey It's Been a Long Time Since We Last Saw Each Other
Andy: Yeah, My Mom Said That She Misses You
Hiro: So What Brings You Here, Pal?
Andy: I have some toys here.
Hilda: Ooh, You hear that, girls?
Hiro: This Is Our Daughters, Hiroko, Hira And Hiroski. *Whispers* Hira is my favorite but don't tell Hiroko and Hiroski
Hiroko And Hiroski: We Heard That.
Hiro: Dang It!
Andy: So, you're Hiroko, Hira And Hiroski? I'm Andy.
*However A Part Of The Triplets Also Shared Was From Hilda's Side, They Were Shy Towards The Adults*
Andy: Someone told me you're really good with toys. These are mine, but I'm going away now, so I need someone really special to play with them.
*Hira, Hiroko And Hiroski Hid a Smile Because They're New Friends From The Web Room Are Also In There*
*Andy Goes Through His Attic Box*
*Andy Had a Smile On His Face, He Pulled Out Jessie*
Andy: This is Jessie, the roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole West. She loves critters, but none more than her best pal, Bullseye. Here.
*Hira Slowly Walk Towards Andy And Grabs Jessie And Bullseye*
Andy: This is Rex, the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived!
*Hiroko Grabs Rex*
Andy: The Potato Heads. Mr and Mrs You gotta keep 'em together, 'cause they're madly in love.
*Hiroski Grabs Mr and Mrs Potatohead*
Andy:Now Slinky here is as loyal as any dog you could want.
*Hira Grabs Slinky*
Andy: And Hamm, he'll keep your money safe, but he's also one of the most dastardly villains of all time, evil Dr Pork Chop.
*Hiroski Grabs Hamm*
Andy: These little dudes are from a strange alien world. Pizza Planet.
*Hira, Hiroko And Hiroski Took Each Little Green Men As There's Only Three Of Them*
Andy: And this is Buzz Lightyear, the coolest toy ever! Look, he can fly and shoot lasers! He's sworn to protect the galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg. To infinity and beyond!
*Hiroski Grabs Buzz Lightyear*
Andy: Now, you gotta promise to take good care of these guys. They mean a lot to me.
*Hira And Hiroski Went To The Box*
Hira: Woody!
*When Andy Looks At The Box, He Notice A Few More Toys And Woody There*
Andy: Woody? What's he doing in there? *Puts Woody's Hat Back On*
Hira: *Did a I Don't Know Look*
Hiroski: "There's a Snake in My Boot".
Andy: Wha?
*Andy Pull Woody's String*
Woody's Voicebox: There's a Snake in My Boot
*However Suddenly Another Voicebox Was Heard*
?'s Voicebox: I'm Lucy The Long Lost Princess of Cindaroll!
Hira: What Was That?
Hiro: *Whistles Innocently With Hilda, Hiding The Present Behind His Back*
Andy: Now, Woody, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind. And smart. But the thing that makes Woody special is he'll never give up on you. Ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what. Hira, You think you and your sisters can take care of him for me?
*Hira, Hiroko And Hiroski Nodded Their Head Yes*
Andy: Okay then. *Hands Woody To Hira*
*Andy Seriously Had No Idea Who The Other Toys Were, But Hiro Assured Andy That Destiny Chose It To Be That Way, Which Andy Agrees*
*Andy Then Drove To College, Knowing That Hiro, Hilda And The Hamada Triplets Were Moving Away*
*Hiro Put Andy's Toys In a Box That Says "Hiroko, Hira And Hiroski's Toys"*

*Later, Once They Were At The City*

*After Unpacking Their Stuff, Hiro And Hilda Decided To Throw The Hamada Triplets' Birthday Tomorrow As It Was Saturday Yesterday*
*The Girls Were Playing With The Toys That Andy Donate Despite Them Knowing That Toys Are In Fact, Alive*
*The Girls Then Left For Their First Day At School*
*The Toys Went Alive As The Hamada Triplets Left For They're First Day At School*
Woody: So long, partner. Hey, Buzz. You haven't met Hira And Hiroski's toys yet. Hey, come here You're gonna love them Buzz, this is Emmie, She's a Ninja Mother of Arielle.

Chapter 9 Ended.