Chapter 10

*At Sunnyside Daycare*

*Mrs Anderson Was Carrying Another Donation Box That Is For Sunnyside Daycare*
*Once She Place It Down, She Helped A New Recruits With Another Box, But It Wasn't a Donation Box, It Said "To The Hamada Triplets"*
New Recruit #1: *Fearfully* W- What If We Accidentally Send Sunnyside Daycare Toys To The Hamada Triplets Instead
New Recruit #2: *Fearfully* I Don't Want To Get Fired On My First Day *Cries*
Mrs Anderson: Shh, It's Okay Girls, I'll Help You, Come On Let's Go To Get The Others
*When Mrs Anderson And Two New Recruits Left, The Toys Went Alive*
Jack-In-A-Box: New Toys, And New Toys For The Hamada Triplets!

Randy Newman (Singing Voice Only): Don't you turn your back on me Don't you walk away Don't you tell me that I don't care 'Cause I do!

*After The Octopus Toy Helped Zurg (Not The Same Zurg From Abigail) Get Out Of The Donation Box, Barbie And Ken Came To Them Riding The Same Toy Vehicle As Lotso's Before Lotso Revealed His True Colors, Though It Seems That They Have a Memorial In The Room As The Picture Of Hiroko Is Seen, Though It Look Like Everyone Knows That Hiroko Is Not Dead, Only Just Retired And Quit After Lotso Revealed That He Was Just Using Her For Her Wizard Powers*
Ken: Noses
*It Seems That The Toddlers Miss Hiroko So Much That They're Crying For Her*
*They Miss Hiroko So Much That, Oh Wait I Already Said That.*
*Sunnyside Daycare Crew Had Gotten a Replacement For Hiroko, A Boy Name Rodney, He's 12 Years Old, Genius, Has a Knowledge Of Science And a Love For Toys*

Randy Newman (Singing Voice Only): When we're together Gray skies clear up And I cheer up To where I'm less depressed And sincerely From the bottom of my heart I just can't take it When we're apart

*The Monkey Looks Happier Without Lotso Around, But He Had a Poster Of Hiroko In The Security Room, Showing That The Monkey Had a Liking Interest In Hiroko*
*After The Toys That The Owner Was Delivering To The Hamada Triplets Were Done, The Octopus Put a Letter In The Package, As The Delivery Room (Don't Think It's For Pregnant Toys {Is That Possible?}, Readers) [The Web Room Was Turned Into a Toy Delivery Room] Takes It To The Hamada Family's New Home In The City*
*After The Package Arrive, Hiro Pick Up The Package And Gave It To His Daughters, Showing That Hira And Hiroski Had Finally Reconcile With Their Father*
*It Is Hiroko, Hira And Hiroski's Birthday, So They're Officially 12 Years Old*
*Woody And The Gang Had Reunited With They're Long Lost Friends, Including Hamm's Secret Crush, Cara (Which Rex And Mr Potatohead Had Been Teasing Him About)*
*Woody Was Reading It Aloud To Everyone In The Room (They Were In Hiroko, Hira And Hiroski's New Bedroom, After All They're Triplets They Cannot Have Their Own Rooms Just Yet)*
Woody: "So I guess you could say that Sunnyside is sunny once again! Hope to hear from you real soon. We're all super excited about your new home with the Hamada Family once again. Hugs and kisses to everyone." Aww
Buzz: *Whistles* That Barbie has some nice handwriting.
Hiroko: Uh, Buzz, Barbie didn't write this. *Shows Them That Ken Actually Wrote It*
*Hira, Hiroski, Woody, Jessie And Hiroko Cringed From It*

*Later That Night*

Rex: Grab the sword!
Tammy: I got it!
Rex: Okay, go for the...
Tammy: Triple bonus!
Rex: Watch out!
Tammy: We got the cloak of darkness! Run, run!
Rex: My arms are never long enough!
Tammy: I'll do it! This is it! This is it! Yes!
Rex: We did it!
Tammy: High five! Hold on. *Reaches To Rex's Hand*

*The Next Day*

Emmie: Well, it's official. We made it to the wall.
Arielle: Mama, Look at this!
Jessie: Golly bob howdy! That's me!
Woody: We're all up here! Hey, Chuckles, lookin' good.
Jessie: Yeah, they really got your smile, I guess we were wrong about Hira, Hiroski and Hiroko.
*Chuckles Suddenly Smile At His Picture That Hiroski Drew*