chapter 1

Aria pov

I got out of my bed at the sound of my alarm. And went to do my daily routine .

Once I was finshed I put on my clothes and pack my bag for work.

Hello my name is aria solton i'm currently 18 years old yes I know very young I'm 5'3 and have blond hair with blue eyes the colour of my skin is caramel brown.

I'm a actually a chef working at a restaurant call Moody's paradise.

Any way this is how I died.... just kidding .

I make my way at work gazing through the taxi glass looking at the tall buildings .

Once I reach the five star restaurant I was greeted my my friend amy " hey girl " she said with a smile handing me a cup of coffee " your a life saver " I said before  putting the hot liquid at my mouth.

" I know right I'm seriously thinking of joining the justice league".  I laughed my friend ridiculous comment.

" amy you have the mind of a three year old " I said and giggle .

" working time people start making dishes I'm not paying you to sit around ". My boss gruff voice said everyone that was once sitting and taking was now acting like they were doing somthing .

The smell of  scrumptious food fill the kitchen everyone was working there ass off not to be behind time on the orders .

Me being the shortest have to be careful not to get burned or trampled on.

I run around the kitchen looking for my for the vegetables pealer.

That I put on the counter once I found it I immediately went back to my space in the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen hours run by like minutes that's for sure.

It was finally brake time we only got 30 munites to do anything we want.

I look at my phone and see a message from susan my ex girlfriend THAT still won't stop texting my phone .

Susan : baby im sorry ok please let my know if you are ok because u won't accept any of my calls I know what I did was wrong and I'm willing to make it right please baby ..... a chance.

Aria :  why can't you leave me alone you brake me susan have u ever felt how I feel when I'm finally happy to say you were the one to have it slap back in my face I'm done ok keep your sappy comments to your self.

I turn off my phone feeling like I'm going to cry.

She cheated on me with her manger to see them having sex in my bed it was my house but I immediately move out the apartment.  She did it in my bed were we made love and she didn't even consider my feeling

Im done with love and theres no going back.