chapter 13

Aria pov

Two months later

Sapphire and I have been going out almost every night

She ask me to be her girl friend and I said yes!!!

I could never resist her even if I tried she is just so sexy all the time

My boss call me in a week early .

Because something came up with one of my co-workers worker but he only it was only for today.

I just hate his stupid ass

I've been trying to get sapphire from morning but it goes straight to voice mail.

I sigh as I close my apartment door and make my way to work .

Once at the front door I got a call from my bestfriend   " hello " I said as I answer my phone while turning toward the busy traffic.

" can you cover for me I'm going to be a little late " . She said sounding a like she is still asleep.

" ok " I said  knowing that she was up all night .

When I hang up the phone I look around me to see a litte cafe called lucy.

To see a blonde hair and it Easily remind me that I couldn't not get sapphire . While looking at the blonde hair I noticed someone came and sat with her talking and holding hands

I suddenly decided to call sapphire while look through the cafe window .

When I heard the phone ringing the blonde in the window pick up her phone and put it back down .

And then I noticed that it was sapphire that was their with some girl and I was her girlfriend she neglected me and i felt useless and stupid .

I decided to just avoid sapphire and dont call her back because it does look like I'm an important person in her life.

Hey hey guys hope you enjoyed 

:) please vote