chapter 16

Sapphire pov

I pull aria as she struggle to get away from me when I reach inside I close and lock the door.

I sit on the couch and pull her on my lap and look in her blue eyes thats full of tears.

" I'm sorr-"

" Shut the fuck up aria " I said before she was able to finish her sentence.

I turn her neck sideways as I suck painfully on her delicate Carmel skin.

She whimpers and keep on repeating I'm sorry .

I left her neck as I pinched her pink nipples through her blouse .

I open her legs as I rub her through the thin fabric that is separating me from her sweet cunt.

She moans my name.

And I suddenly tear her panties off she gasped as the cold air touch her pussy .

I got up and take off my shirt and  along with my pants and shoes .

I take of my underpants so that my long thick shaft was standing tall.

She suddenly lick her lips and her eyes got tinted darker .

I took her up and put her back on my lap while I kiss her roughly . She whimpers and try to keep up with my abusive lips.

While she is distracted I slip three of my fingers in her pussy. She moans .

" I need pain sapphire please hurt me I'm sorry and that's the only way I can know you still love me please ". Aria said to me.

Apart of me didn't want to do ot but the other have woken my sleeping demon .

I kiss her while I try to push my four fingers in her .

" hurt me "  she said again and this time sapphire couldn't control her self.

Sapphire take  her off the couch while she moved the coffee table.

She went and take the belt out her waist of her pants .

I called her and told her to suck my cock and spread her legs slightly apart.

Aria nervously warp her mouth around my leaking cock and start to suck and moan .

While aria was sucking on my sweet juice I slapped her ass with the belt and I knew it catch her pussy.

She screamed around my cock as I delivered the slaps to her ass and pussy .

I got up and push her on the floor as I widen her legs .

Her pussy was cherry red just the wah I liked it .

Aria whimpers as I lick her clit .

I use my hands to widen her pussy as I suck her out .

Her juices tastes like sweet honey.
I brace her forward as I continue to suck her.

I put her on all four as I sink intio her warm hole  she scream as my cock enter her . I fucked her rough and raw . I know now she will never say that again.

Please vote