chapter 10

Aria pov

She pulled me inside the house and take up to to her bed room I eatch ger as she takes off her clothes .

She took off my clothes  kissing my neck .

I was now fully opened up to her physically and mentally  she had all the control of me to use my any way she please and I just couldn't wait .

She kiss me on my mouth while holding my throat I moan like the liitle slut I am for her .

" you liking this baby girl " she asked me while chuckling .

" yes please more " I said with a loud voice .

" are you ordering me baby girl " she said in a sadistic voice while pinching my nipple .

I sceam in pleasure .

" no I-I'm sorry please " I said in a needy voice .

" hmmm do you want me in this tight  pussy of yours ". She asked

" yes mamm please " . I said

" hmm then come suck my dick "

She pull off her underpants and into my veiw a nice THICK LONG dick . I didn't know how to do it because it's my frist time .

" s-s-sapphire hmm I dont kno- "

" it's ok baby girl " she said .

She push two fingers in my mouth while I gag around them .

" just relax your throat baby " . She said .

She puts her dick at my mouth as I  open my mouth to get her inside mouth.

I noticed that she hasn't push her fingers inside of me and we were doing this for a while now .

So I started sucking harder and I know I couldn't fit her whole dick inside my mouth because it was too big.

So when she starts to rub my pussy with three fingers I shift and they sink inside me .

I take my mouth off her dick and throw my head back in pleasure .

She took her fingers out my pussy .

I look at her to see she was look at me with angry eyes . I whimperd as I tried to get away .

" I dont think so baby girl I want my dick to penetrate you first and you just have to ruin that ". she said while holding my throat.

She pull me to the edge of the bed and push me on my back .

She goes somewhere and comes back with a ruler .

" n-no " I said trying to close my legs .

She only force them apart and start to rub my clit .

I start to moan

Then she opened my folds and slap my clit with the ruler .

It hurt like a bitch but it felt good 

She spank my clit 5 times by now tears was running out my eyes .

" shh baby now you learn your lesson now I'm going to suck this pretty clit of yours ".

She went down and suck my clit my legs were closing around her head and she held them apart while sucking my pussy .

Then she stands and start to rub her dick into my pussy and I was on the verge of comming .

She slowly sink her thick long dick inside of me and all I wanted was for it to come out .

" shh baby girl just a little more ok " she said and I nod .

She  stop then start to. Move in and out of me .

I could feel her dick in my belly .

Suddenly she flip up over and I was now sitting on ONLY half of her dick.

" come now baby take it like a good girl " . She said to me

Now all her dick was in me and I was riding like a pro on her huge dick .

I wondered how I hadn't noticed it .

Now she flip me on my knees and was fucking me from behind I

" I'm close " I shout

" come for me baby " she said while rubbing my clit .

I did exactly that and she came while slapping my ass.

Please vote and share comments.