chapter 5

Aria pov

I shut the alarm off as I make my way into my bathroom .

I bath brush my teeth comb my hair and put on my clothes.

Once I was finshed I make my way to work .

To be greeted by my anoying best friend bosting about how her boyfriend punishment her with his dick .

I smlie and shake my head listening intensely at what she is saying .

Once talking time was over we were back at work it was 3:45 pm that we at least got a brake and our annoying boss send us bake to work 5 minutes early.

Fucking prick

I was making an red velvet cake when I was call I was need out front .

I started getting nervous thinking that thier was a problem with the food .

The waitress directed me to a table with alot of soilders .

I noticed that they were all laughing and I clear my throat they all look at me and asked if I cooked it .

It told them yes.

They told my how my food was fucking great .

But I was not really listening to them I was paying attention to a lady in solider uniform that was checking me out I noticed she saw me blushing and start to smirk .

I turn my head back to the guys and thanking them saying I have to get back to my cake they told me to hold on a guy stand up and start to collect from everyone I could see what everyone put.

When I came to the lady she put 5 thousand doller US and I look at her with wide eyes she only nod and turn her head away .

I took to money and went back to the kitchen I cut slices of cheese cake for all of them and tell the waitress to tell them its on the house.

When the waitress came back for the last one I gave her a note to give to the lady .

She nods and smile.

My heart jumps when I think about how she looked at me like she wanted to devour me

And the funny thing is .....

I couldn't wait .

Hey guys the party it finally on .

Vote please