chapter 9

Aria pov

She slowly runs her hands up my thigh while kissing my neck , while  her hand Into my lace red underwear .

She rubs my folds and gently slip her fingers inside to rub my clit I was a moaning mess while trying to stand she was going to fall so she wrap her hands around my waist .

"  have you ever done this on your first date " she ask me but I was not answering her so she squeeze my clit .

I gasped and throw my head back in pleasure .

   " p-please " I whiper out pleasure while pleasure consumes me .

The door suddenly open and she took her hands out my underwear .

And create some space between us I have to hold on to the counter to keep my legs up .

A lady in a white dress came in and went to one of the bathroom stalls .

Looking behind Into to mirror I saw sapphire suck on the finger that she was using rubing my clit.

A breath of air escaped me as I was how fucking sexy she was .

" come lets go " she said while holding my hand pulling me out of the bathroom .

I we walk to the direction of our table to see the bill waiting she  take out her wallet and put ten thousand  dollars US  and pull me towards the exit .

To me my mind was consumed in pleasure .

All I was thinking about was how my mouth felt around her dick .

I dont know when we got into the car but sapphire was now driving to an unknown location.

While driving I felt her hand on my leg pushing them apart .

" take off your underwear " she said in a strained voice like shs was controlling her self .

" what!! here " I asked

"Yes now" she said while driving faster .

I took off my underwear and held my legs apart .

She immediately starts to rub my clit .

" hmm so wet " . She said

"  you didn't answer my question when I frist asked have you ever done this on a frist date " . She asked

" n-no " I whimpering because she was rubbing me agonizingly slow .

" good girl " she said while stopping at a house .

Its here they finally done the deed ladies and gentlemen read to get your minds blown .

Vote please