chapter 2

Sapphire pov

Hello my name is sapphire godson i'm 25 year-old solider commder of the USA navy .

Any one can tell you i'm a very skilled and highly trained solider.

In many feilds people judge me because I'm a woman they don't think I can actually lead them.

They also think because I'm a transgender.

I can't help how I was born everyone think low of me even my parents that's why I work hard to have money and to be in my position.

I look at the new recruits that have been selected to be apart of the V.L.S.

no one in the entire force knows about this only a selected few and you have to be a very important part of the navy.

The VLS means: very lethal solider.

Meaning of the word lethal : a very harmful of destructive it is enough to cause death or lethal weapon.

These soliders are going to be train more than other soilders .

They line up in front of me as I go through each of their files.

Once I was finished I got up and shout to them " ok ladies form here on you call me comander you will obey every command that is directed to you am I clear". I said

" Yes commander " they shout in together.

" As of here on you will get rid of your old self today you will be a new person " .

" Why  you will see things that will scar your mind forever you will do things you don't think is humanely possible " .

" So rest up ladies because tommrrow is going to be the worst day of your life " . I said to them

As they start to go to their respective dorm.