Chapter One

Mara's age one she's very intelligent for her age

Mara's Pov
"Mara cutie! Can you say Deidara, yes say my name honey." I was a little bit curious, looking up from playing with the teddy bear. Staring happily at Dei Dei. I let a loud laugh escape me, swinging the teddy bear watching it hit across his face.

The giggles left me happily, letting my hands hit across the floor. I wanted daddy. I thought looking my eyes around the room. There's Sharky he was watching me and Dei Dei on the floor.

Daddy wasn't anywhere to seen but then there's Tobi. I giggled pointing at Tobi blowing my tongue out "Mara loves Tobi!" He exclaimed and I clapped my hands happily.

Dei Dei rolled his eyes slowly, before helping me sit up more his hand on my back. "How come she can't talk yet? Isn't she like eleven months." I was watching their mouths move kinda understanding but not very well.

"I thought she was one?" Sharky looked surprised looking between Tobi and Dei Dei.

"There's no way she is one, she is so small."

"Tobi thinks she's twelve months."

"Should we ask Pein?"

I grew happy when hearing daddy's name clapping my hands happily. I want daddy I thought. I looked around but didn't see him insight.

"You guys don't even know how old she is?" My eyes watched and I let the happiest squeal out making grabby hands  It's Tachi! I want uppy. I thought squirming on the floor.

"Itachi? You're back." I wanted Tachi why is he ignoring me? I slammed my fist on the floor, struggling with my mouth a couple of times before opening my mouth crying loudly making grabby hands.

"Tachi! I want up!" I cried out loudly and Tachi looked to stare at me, everyone was.

"You've got to be kidding me? Itachi is her first word?"

"Leader is gonna be so mad." Dei Dei started laughing so loudly, laying on the floor.

Tachi picked me up and was holding me making me happy I smiled hugging him tugging on his hair giggling.

"Yikes, she had her hands all in her mouth too." Sharky was also laughing but Tachi was looking at me, and I grew happy seeing him smile a little. He always looked sad.

"Tachi smile." I slowly moved my fingers to his lips and played with them quietly blowing my tongue again. Tachi held me closer to him and I looked at him more.

"Yes, you make Tachi smile little one, only you."

_________________________________
"It's been a year and you guys still don't know how old she is? She's one." I giggled lightly laying in daddy's lap peeking out from my hiding spot shaking my head when I saw everyone sitting down.

  Dei Dei, Kohanie, Sharkey, Tobi, that's Hidan he's a meanie and that's Zeu Zeu, and I called him Red Panda, then Kak Kak. And Tachi. Daddy was holding me really close to him. But I felt so sleepy.

I rubbed my eyes slowly, and leaned into daddy more "How am I suppose to remember that shit." Kohanie slapped Hidan's head roughly and I giggled.

"Meanie." I blew my tongue at him. "Its the easiest thing, now who was gonna inform me that she started talking and I missed it." Red Panda pointed his finger straight at Dei Dei and Tachi.

"Excuse me I wasn't her first word Itachi was so blame him, I tried to get her to say my name." Dei Dei was smiling at me and I waved my hand at him.

"How is that my problem?" Tachi was staring at me too.

"I figured you were gonna be her first word, you did bottle feed her first before I did." I started chewing at daddy's long dress but he lifted me up, and placed me on the middle of the table holding me in place handing me the chew thing.

I grabbed it started chewing it deeply. Daddy was smiling at me softly.

"She's getting older, remember what I said understood."

"Yes, Leader."

"God she's so cute."

"Who cares she's a brat!"

"Oh don't touch me, bitch!"

"Hidan! The child is still here!"

"So fucking what bitch! Ow!"

"Hn..."

I kept chewing and I looked towards daddy seeing him hold his face shaking his head before he picked me back up and placed me in his lap.

"Poor little goddess, are you the only one normal?" I smiled up at him. It was so noisy in here. Daddy pressed a big kiss on my cheek and I giggled happily.

"You make me feel normal little goddess. And for a year I've enjoyed." I slowly moved in daddy's lap and reached up and grabbed his nose giggling and slowly squeezed it a few times before moving my mouth again.

"Daddy I love you."

"I love you too little goddess?"