Chapter Two

Mara's age five

Mara's Pov
"No no no I want Tachi I don't want you," I whined loudly clinging onto Itachi's leg standing behind him refusing to come out for Sasori and Deidara. I wanted to stay with Itachi he was always leaving so was daddy. I just wanted to stay with someone.

Dei Dei let a deep sigh out and got down to my height, but I just kept hiding behind Itachi even more. "Angel Tachi has to go for a few days okay? You know that we will play with you and you won't be alone okay." Deidara gave me a smile, while Sasori rolled his eyes deeply but kept watching me.

I kept gripping on Itachi before tugging on his cloak making him look back down at me his gaze changing to a soft one. "will Tachi come back to Mara?" I whispered Itachi slowly smiled before he also got down to my level and slowly hugged me tightly.

"Itachi promises to always come back to Mara, don't cause too much trouble okay sweetie, you're in sort of good hands." Itachi picked me up, lifting me up holding me in his arms tightly.

"Shut up," Deidara growled out, but he gave me a happy smile which I returned. "Itachi come on we gotta go like now." I heard Kisame demand out Itachi sighed deeply before glancing at me and I placed both my hands on his cheeks squeezing them softly making him smile I giggled and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Mwah Tachi be safe." He looked at me before nodding "Mara be safe too." Itachi kept a tight grip on me before he handed me over to Deidara who held me close on his hip. I waved goodbye with a smile.

I looked back over at Dei Dei who was talking with Sasori focused before he focused back in me grinning happy "Hey little one why don't we play a game?"

"Hide and Seek!"

_______________________________
I was really really happy to be playing hide and seek it was my favorite game. I always win! I held my breath being carefully clinging to the top of the door of Itachi's room watching Sasori enter the room looking around confused messing with his red hair deeply.

I kept holding my breath before he left, and I started breathing normally, I was so gonna win again. I giggled silently before carefully dropping down from the door, and made my way to Itachi's large bed.

I slowly climbed up into it, and crawled under the blankets releasing a quiet yawn out, I curled up in a ball slowly. I liked being in Itachi's room. whenever daddy was working in his office I wasn't allowed in there with all the important papers and all.

I learned my lesson after drawing on some important papers. I don't know why I cling to Tachi so much. I know him and everyone were busy people and had to things all day. But I never was left alone.

If I wasn't with daddy I was with Kohan, or Sasori Deidara, sometimes Hidan, Zetsu, Tobi, Kakzuz. I yawned again before holding the pillow close to me slowly drifting off to sleep feeling sleepy. I just wanted to know why I clung to Itachi so much I bet he thought I was annoying.

_____________________________
"Oh thank god, She's right here leader." I squinted my eyes at the bright light, I felt my body being lifted up and I instantly relaxed when I pressed my head into daddy's neck still feeling sleepy and all.

"Sleepy." I muttered and I felt daddy was running my back slowly chuckling quietly "let's go get little goddess you know Itachi will be back in a few days." I nodded my head not saying any words.

I waved sleeping at Dei Dei and Sasori who waved back at me. I kept cuddling daddy's neck. "Daddy," I mumbled quietly slowly playing with his hair slowly.

"Yes, sweetie?" I opened my eyes fully before speaking quietly "I'm sorry I'm so clingy." I whispered shutting my eyes again. "You don't have to apologize baby alright, now let's get you changed so you can sleep." I nodded my head again and started to smile staring at the wall some more. I

Maybe one day I'll understand I thought some more.