Chapter 9

I fling my dress off and allow his lips to leave a trail of kisses across my cleavage, while my fingers grab his neatly styled hair, directing him to my lower region.

I let out a soft moan as he presses his lips on my pubic bone.

This feeling which was nostalgic to me and almost felt like something that I only dreamed of, is real and as I look down I can see Adrien clearly between my legs. It's as if I have to assure myself that this is real. The sensation is real, he feels real and the lust is as real as it can get.

Adrien slowly slides my underwear down and kisses my inner thigh right above my lips, then works his way in the middle, where his tongue tastes the juice.

"Fuck..." I mutter.

Yesterday I was lying on my bed, masturbating while painting an image of Adrien's naked body, while he was gripping his erection and desperately throwing his head back, trying to get himself to climax, now I am here under him in a real situation.

With a swift movement, I turn and straddle him and take my bra off, tossing it somewhere across the empty room.

I take his hands and place them on my bare breasts, forcing him to massage them, while I ride him. He doesn't protest, he obeys and begins to knit my breasts as if it was the only thing he ever wanted to do.

I push his erect length inside me and move myself up and down.

A heavy moan bounces off my lips and halls across the entire place. I don't care if neighbors might have heard me, even if they will know me as the one who has loud sex in her home.

"Fuck... Lola." Adrien scoffs, biting his lip as I take his entire shaft and shove it inside me.

I boggle as I feel his thumb running circles on my clit, making me quiver.

"Adrien!" I whimper and feel how I'm almost on edge. This feeling is overwhelming and almost feels foreign to me, like I'm experiencing it for the first time again. It burns in my center, then spreads in my entire body until I finally reach my climax.

Adrien has been trying to hold his for a long time, waiting for me to finish. As soon as he knows I am at my peak, he allows himself to release his cum inside me, which leaks and drips down his stomach.

I roll over to his side and we lie there for a while, until he moves close to me, burying his nose in the crook of my neck.

"What are you doing?" I sit up and look at him, and for someone who I just had sex he looks so innocent and almost helpless. He's disappointed. "We just had sex."

"To you it was just sex."

"Isn't sex always just sex for you?"

"Not when it's with you."

His words are soft and my body is fighting against them like they're are an antibody.

"I don't like whatever game you're playing." I get up with the blanket wrapped around me.

"What game? Didn't you agree to all this too?"

"Because I was desperate."

"And so am I. I'm desperate to have you. I'd do anything to be with you. Even if it just means having to take your trash out, I don't care Lola."

"That's not what I meant. Denis and I, we never had sex, because I can't. I'm not sexually attracted to him."

Adrien looks at me with furrowed brows and shakes his head in confusion.

"You're not sexually attracted to your own boyfriend?"

"I don't know what it is, all I know is, that I need sex and I needed it today. You were the only man that came into question, because we already had sex before." Not that I planned for it to happen.