Chapter 2

Spy's POV

The stranger creatures stormed into the orphanage and started looking for something or someone. "Darlek Caan look for The Girl. Darlek Jast you can go with him. Me and Darlek Thay will patrol the area. Exterminate anyone that gets in your way" They all went different ways.

Darlek Caan moved over to the broken staircase and started to float to the top. It started to scan the door of the first room then went to the next one and the next. Once they reached my room the creatures scanner started beeping rapidly and he burst through my door.

"Miss Spy. You are to come with me now! You have been called forth to see our master." I got my Sonic screwdriver from my pants pocket and used it to stun the creature long enough to get the children out expect the two-year-old. She sniffles and started to cry when the creature came towards us.

"Hey! Leave her alone. SHE ONLY A BABY!" I held my sonic screwdriver in one hand and a pocket knife in the other. I ran at the Darlek but his force field stopped me from touching him.

"The age of a human makes no difference. She is unnecessary and can be disposed of." He pointed his weapon at her then turned to look at me. "You will come or she dies then I drag you."

"Fine ill come but you must let her live." I dropped my weapon and stepped away from the Darlek. It's seemed to think about the idea.

"Ok. Come or I will exterminate the small human." He put his weapon down and started towards the door. I smiled softly at the baby girl and threw her a nice warm blanket. I quickly picked up my sonic screwdriver from the floor and placed it in my pocket.

I followed the Darlek downstairs to where the others were waiting. "She is the one?" One of the Darleks questioned.

"Yes. My scanner beeped when it sensed her." The one who captured me stated. I looked at them confused but loving the thrill. "She is a Timelord!" All the Darleks turned to face me and started to push me towards the front door.

"Where are you taking her? Please don't hurt her!" Mother Madin screamed at the Darleks.

"EXTERMINATE" The leader Darlek used his weapon to kill Mother Madin. I screamed as loud as I could and tried to go to her.

"LET ME HELP HER PLEASE. I HAVE TO HELP HER!" I yelled at them and kept fighting to get free. They surrounded me and glared at my eyes. I looked at them and yelled. " YOU MONSTERS!"

It was almost like they shrugged and they continued to push me out the door. I took one last look into the place I grow up and saw Elliot standing with young kids around him. He was holding the two-year-old in his hands. She was holding the blanket.

"SPY. WHAT'S HAPPENING?" He yelled out to me hoping for answers but sadly I didn't have them.

" I don't know..." I looked at them Darleks that surrounded me. I knew I would never see him again. "I LOVE Y..." I was hit over the head and felt to the ground with a thud.

A few hours later.

I woke with a pounding headache and groaned as I got up. I looked around and all I could see was metal. Bits of metal lay on the metal floor. Bolts held the rusty metal walls together. I could hear a soft robotic voice echo through the halls of the space ship. I ran over to the door and tried to pull it open. I groaned in pain and frustration as I fell to the ground when the door was flung open from the outside.

This metal man stood in the doorway. It reminded me of something but I couldn't place it. It spoke in its robotic voice. "You are to follow me to our creator." It grabbed my arm and started to drag me across the floor. I screamed and the thrashed about but he didn't let go. "What are you? What happened to the Daleks?" I yelled. 

Then it hit me.

IT WAS THE CYBERMEN.

"We stole you from the Darleks as we are superior. Now you belong to us." He continued to drag me along. I tried to think of how to defeat him and then I remembered a man in a suit and long coat fighting them and winning! I looked at the Cyberman and inspected the metal, looking for a weak spot. "Let me go you beast!" I tried to break free from his grasp but failed miserably. I tried to grab my Sonic Screwdriver but he started pulling me harder and I dropped it. I rolled down the hall and into the room at the end. He pulled me harder still and I screamed as my arm was bent in a way it shouldn't. He continued walking and wasn't fazed at all about the fact that he was about to dislocate my shoulder.

He did.