Chapter 4

I hope you're enjoying this reader. Thanks for reading my story and I hope you like what I write in the future. I have started the next few chapters. They will be along soon. Enjoy. 

Spy's POV

I screamed at the top of my lungs and my shoulder left its socket. I started hitting the Cyberman with my other arm trying to get him to let my arm go. The pain was unbearable and I continued to scream. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "You are injured. We will fix after seeing The Creator." He looked at me then stopped pulling me along. I looked into his eyes and tried to find some mercy.

I found it.

"Look. Please help me. My arm is dislocated and I need to set it back in place. Please! If you want me to go to The Creator person then help me." He looked at me and I looked at him. I was laying on the floor in tears holding my arm close to my body.

He seemed to think about what I had just said then made up his mind. "A trip to the hospital wing is ok." He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the hospital wing. He opened the door and placed me on the bed. "You need a doctor?" He started to call for a doctor but I stopped him.

"No. Look If you can give me some strong medicine for the pain then I can get you to do it." I held my arm close to my body and tried to stifle my groans of pain.

"How do I help?" He walked me over to the medication area and placed me on a bed. r.

 "I will tell you what to do." I took a deep breath and coached him through the process of fixing my shoulder and he did it perfectly. Even though my should was back in place it still hurt like hell. "Thank you. Now you said something and The Creator?" I took off my jumper and made a sling out of it. I placed my arm in it and got off the chair.

"Yes. Follow me." He stomped out of the room and down the hall. I followed him carefully. The hall was a lot creepier than it needed to be just like the orphanage. I wiped my eyes and had to run to keep up with the Cyberman.

We walked for a while then came to a massive door. I looked at its engravings and smiled in amazement. "Wow. That's beautiful." Bands of gold and rose gold metal intertwined and twisted though and around each other with polished silver shining throughout the door's frame. In the middle of the door was a copper carving of a Cyberman's face.

The door looked so inviting but I knew that whatever was behind it wasn't good. we walked into the room and there sat an old, weak man in a wheelchair. The wheelchair had wires all around it and some even appeared to be going into his body. I looked at his wrinkled face and shuddered. His eyes where missing and instead he had black holes that stared right back at you. His hair was grey and coming more from his ears then his head. His beard reached his chest and was home to mysterious stains and foods. His body was so small and weak that he was nearly nonexistent. His voice sent chills down my spine and I instantly felt like he was in my head.

"Why hello there Timelord. How are you today?" He drove over to me and started to carefully caress my face. I slapped his hand away, with my good arm, then a Cyberman grabbed me and held me tight. "Not much of a speaker? That's ok. You'll do plenty of screaming that's for sure." He spun around and went to a massive control panel.

"Timelord? What do you mean? What do you want!" I yelled and started to thrush about it the Cyberman's arms but that caused my shoulder to hurt more. The pain became too much and I went limp with exhaust. The Creator laughed and spun back around to face me. He drove closer to me and stopped right at my feet. He smiled sinisterly at me and grabbed my hair. I screamed as he dragged me over to what looked like an operating room. Four Cybermen walked in after him and started strapping me to the table.

I kicked and screamed to be free when the whole ship started shaking. The Cybermen and The Creator were all thrown across the room. I undid the straps, with struggle, then rolled off the table. I went to grab my sonic screwdriver then remembered that I lost it earlier.

I started running fast then heard a scream. I stopped dead in my tracks and debated whether to run towards the screaming or away from it. I run towards it.