Chapter 5

Spy's POV

I ran towards the screaming. As I ran the screaming got louder but suddenly stopped. I kept running and found my best friend Elliot laying on a similar table to what I was on before. His straps were done up tightly and he was bleeding horribly from all over. I listened for his pulse but found none. I was too late.

Crying is all I could too. I cried and placed my head next to his. I got up slowly and looked at him. "I love you, Elliot. I really do." I kissed his still warm forehead and closed his eyes. I ripped one of the wall covers and placed it over his body.

I stood and turned to walk out of the room when loads of Cybermen burst in and grabbed me. I kicked and screamed but they weren't fazed by it. They picked me up and I thrashed about in their grip. They knocked me out.

A few hours later

I woke with a serious headache and my shoulder felt like it was on fire. The room looked like a kid's bedroom. I lay on a soft comfy bed with some draws under it. Colourful storage boxes lined one wall and a desk wasn't too far. I battered old bookshelf was right next to the door. THE DOOR. I tried to stand but I seemed to be stuck to the bed. I looked at my feet. They had chains on them and so did my hands.

"Hey. LET ME OUT. NOW" I pulled on the chains trying to break free. My yells echoed through the room then were covered up by the sound of metallic footsteps. I listened frightened to the clanking sound as the Cyberman got closer to my door. The door slowly creaked open and a Cyberman walked in. "Hey, I know you. Can you let me out?" He looked at me and they seemed to sparkle.

"I am not allowed to let you free because we need you." He looked at me then reached up to his head. He put his hands on his head then started to pull it. He pulled it off and showed me what was under.

Elliot

"Hey Spy." He smiled at me happily and waved. He ran over to me and gave me a soft hug. I smiled back at him but I was still chained up so I couldn't hug back. "So. You love me?" He looked me lovingly in the eye then went to say it to me. "Well, I love..." He began but I interpreted.

"Um, I get that your excited and happy to see me as I am to you but HELP ME OUT!" I screamed at him while blushed softly.

"Oh right yeah..." He started pulling on the chains then stopped. "How do I do that exactly?"

"I have a bobby pin in my hair. Get it and try and pick the locks." He undid my ponytail and got the bobby pin from the back of my head. He bent it to fit the lock and started trying to unlock it. He unlocked them then helped me up and out of the bed. He put his helmet head back on and started to guide me out of the room.

We snuck around the halls then the sound of metallic footstep got louder and louder. "Where are you taking the Timelord?." He scanned me and Elliot. "You are an unauthorised Cybermen. Who are you?" I looked at Elliot and mouthed 'what do we do?'

He smiled softly then tried to convince the Cyberman he was one too and that everything is fine. "I am a Cyberman just like you. I am an authorised Cyberman. I am talking her to..." He looked at me confused and had to stop and think. "... to The Creator?" He looked at the Cyberman and slowly started to walk away. The other Cyberman seemed to think about what Elliot had said.

He didn't like it.

"You are an unauthorised Cyberman so you must be deleted." I started running as fast as I could with Elliot close behind me. His suit slowed him down and he tripped over. The Cyberman advanced and started shooting at us. I look Elliot in the eyes and he looked back at me. We both knew only one of us would get out of this.

We were right.

I wasn't going to let Cybermen get us without putting up a fight first. The Cyberman sent out a signal that told the other Cybermen about Elliot being an imposter. Metallic footsteps started echoing throughout the halls. "Come on Elliot!" I strained to helped him back up and we started running again. We sprinted down the halls of the space ship with the Cybermen not too far behind. I quickly darted into the first room I could. It looked to be the cell I was in when I first got here. I looked around and back out the door. Elliot looked at me and smiled weakly. "Elliot. I'm just going to go into the room down the hall to get my Sonic Screwdriver..." I turned to look at him to see that he had climbed out of the Cyberman suit and was holding his side. "... If it's there. Elliot? What's wrong?" I closed the door again and ran over to him. He resisted but I moved his hand to see a shot wound from the Cybermen gun. I looked at him with tears forming in my eyes.

"Spy...Spy...Stop. It's fine." He looked at me sadly and placed his hands on my cheeks. He spoke softly. "We both knew one of us was not getting out of here. I glad you have a chance to go home." He smiled.

"Elliot. Don't say that. We can both get out of here. We will get out of here. I promise." He shook his head in reply.

He looked at me lovingly and whispered: "I love you too." He gave me a soft kiss on the lips. He started to stand up and winched softly. He headed towards the door.

"Elliot? ELLIOT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I jumped up and ran to the door. I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him back. "Elliot stop this please!" I started crying.

"Only one of us will live. I'm the one they want." He picked me up and placed me on the floor. He put some chains on my hands again but them on a time-release, so I would be free but had no way of stopping him. "I'm sorry but I'm doing this because I love and cherish you so much. I couldn't live without you."

"What makes you think I can live without you! Please don't do it." My voice breaking as I spoke. I pulled on the chains trying to break free.

"You're beautiful and kind and sweet. You'll find someone else to love." He kissed my forehead and smiled softly at me. He walked towards the door and opened it slowly. "I love you, Spy." He tossed me something and it landed next to me. It was my sonic screwdriver. He walked out the door and was gone.

"NOOOOOO! ELLIOT NOOOO!" I screamed for him to come back but it was too late. I was drowned out by the side of shooting and Elliots screams. The Cybermen shot him dead and I watched from the floor as they dragged him away. Tears formed in my eyes and I cryed out for them to leave him alone. I sat in the corner in tears knowing I was never going to see him again. He was gone.