Chapter 6

Spy's POV

After a small while of crying on the bed, I decided to get the hell out of here. I picked up my Sonic Screwdriver then went to the door and opened it slowly. Cybermen stomped down the halls and it looked like they were getting ready for something. I walked out of the room and started down the hall.

After a while of walking down the different halls trying to find a way out, I heard a girl yelling. I debated whether to go to her or keep going in the other direction. I started towards the yelling. I turned a few corners and found a blond girl standing up of the ground. I watched as she spun around then stopped when she saw me. "Oh hello. Have ya seen The Doctor?" She asked and started walking up to me.

I took a step back then replied. "Whos the Doctor? And who are you?" She looked shocked.

"The Doctor is this amazing man who will help you with getting out of here and your arm. We just have to find him. He's always running off and never explaining where he's going." She came up to me and tried to grab my hand. I slapped it away.

"Don't touch me. Who are you?" I stated and watched as she looked surprised at me.

"I'm Rose Tyler, and you are?" She asked politely despite how rude I was being.

"Soph..." I went to say my fake name but I figured I can say my real one now. "... My name is Spy. We need to get out of here now." I grabbed her hand and started to pull her along.

She tried to pull free. "Um, I don't know ya so let go." She got out of my grip and headed in the other direction. "I've got to find the Doctor." She stated and turned the corner.

She's better off without me. I thought to myself. I kept going down the corridor and after a while, I found what looked like a jail. That girl Rose walked in just after me. "Were you following me?" I questioned annoyed.

"Maybe. Well, yer but your just a kid. You shouldn't be alone on a Cyberman Space Ship especially with a broken arm." She said and looked down at her feet.

"I'm not just a kid," I said while taking out my Sonic Screwdriver. She gasped. I looked at her with a weird expression. "My arm was dislocated not broken. Do you know what this is?" I asked and showed her my screwdriver.

"Yeah. The Doctor has one of those. A Sonic Screwdriver he called it but I don't get it." She went to take it off me but I pulled in out of her reach.

"Well. You're safer away from me. I'm never safe to be around okay." I walked up to a control panel and used my Sonic Screwdriver on it. Rose walked up a row of the cells. She looked into each one. She got sadder and sadder as she went. She reached the last one and gasped softly.

"Oh my god! Doctor!" She ran over to me and yelled at me to help. "Spy. Help him."

"How am I meant to help him...why should I help him?" I asked and continued hacking into the computer system. She stormed up to me and placed her hand on my back.

I turned around to face her. "Because he would do it for you." She said and went back to The Doctors cell. "Please. Help him." She teared up softly and I went to help her.

I looked at the man in the cell. He was the man who defeated the Darleks and the Cybermen before. Hoping that he could get us out of here I gave in. "Fine." I pointed my Sonic Screwdriver at the lock and started to hack it. Sparks flew from the lock and the cell door slid open. The Doctor fell out of the cell and landed in Rose's arms.

"Doctor? Doctor!" Rose cried out. The Doctor just mumbled softly. We helped him stand and kept him balanced until he could stand by himself. "You good Doctor?" She asked and he just muttered something.

He looked at me confused. "Who's this?" He asked Rose. That annoyed me so I told him myself.

I quickly interrupted Roses attempt to explain. "I'm Spy. Also known as Sophia. Now you the hell are you?" I questioned.

"I'm the Doctor." He stated like I was meant to know who he was. He saw I was confused then chuckled. "You not going to ask 'Doctor Who?' Everybody else does."

"Well I only have a first name so I get it. I also don't care. Now how do we get out of here?" I asked. He shrugged then noticed my Screwdriver.

"You have one of these?" He said very confused but a little excited. He reached for it but I slapped his hand away.

"Why does everyone want to take my stuff. We gotta get out of here." I started to walk away but he stopped me.

"Spy. Where did you get this?" He questioned and grabbed my arm tightly which caused my shoulder to send shooting pain down my arm.

"Does it matter?" I said and pulled my arm from his grip to stop the pain. He nodded. "... It was in my basket when I was left at an orphanage nearly 16 years ago. Why?" I was starting to get worried about who I just let free.

He seemed to think about what I had said. "No, I suppose it doesn't matter all that much. Come on." He walked down the hall and around the corner. Rose and I started to run after him. He was very fast and didn't notice that Rose was falling behind. He stopped at a fork in the path and he began to listen to something. "hear that?" He asked and I heard a soft whining noise. "That's my TARDIS. We can use that to get out and make a plan." He started walking again but allowing Rose to catch up.

We walked a bit more and thankfully didn't come across any Cybermen. We could hear them though. The metal clank of their feet hitting the ground as they stormed along, it scared me. Rose looked worried too but followed close behind.

"Where are we going? And what's a TARDIS?"