𝖝𝖎. 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.

𝖍𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘

♡♡♡♡

Lyra could feel her skin warm under the bright sun as she closed her eyes. She could hear the trees dance around her, the soft breeze flowing around as the lake swayed back and forth.

Though rare, it was possible for October to have a bright sunny day, which was exactly what had happened on Sunday the 17th, 1976.

Beside her sat Remus, leaning against the same tree as he flipped a page from a book. Peter lay face up next to him, tapping his fingers against his belly, also taking in the sweet sun rays. Not far away, James and Sirius found themselves in a one on one Quidditch match, and Lyra could not help but smile to herself as she heard them laughing loudly as eight-year-olds would. She felt peaceful, which was something she hadn't felt in a while.

"How can it be this hot in the middle of October?" James panted as he made his way over to the trio and plopped down in front of Lyra, beginning to pick at the grass.

"It's called climate change, Prongs," Remus informed matter-of-factly.

"Is that even real?" Peter questioned, propping himself up on his elbows. 

" 'Course it is, Wormta-"

"-Lyra!"

Lyra opened an eye, having to use her hand to shield her vision from the sun. Sirius had run over to her and was now untying his bun, letting his black hair fall gracefully against his shoulders. "Play with my hair, will you?" He pouted, putting his hands up in a praying manner.

Lyra could not help but glance over at Remus, who not so discreetly stared at Sirius over his book. So, she just smiled sheepishly at Sirius and shook her head.

"I'm tired. But I'm sure Remus wouldn't mind, isn't that right, Re?" she looked over at Remus, who sat there frozen, the heat beginning to rise to his freckly cheeks.

Sirius sent the girl a glare who just winked back and closed her eyes again.

"Remus, you don't have to-"

"N-no!" The scarred boy exclaimed a bit to eagerly. He cleared his throat. "I mean, I don't mind." He shrugged, trying to play cool as he closed the book and placed it next to him.

So Sirius sat in between Remus' legs before Remus began running his longs fingers through Sirius soft hair.

Lyra felt proud of herself and was already imagining what she'd wear to the boys' wedding when a sudden voice broke her away from her thoughts.