𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

♡♡♡♡

1978

Lyra Edevane had always thought that the happiest day of her life was the day that James had confessed his love to her, but she was wrong, because, in fact, the happiest day of her life was her wedding day (and the day her child was born, but I'm ...

Lyra Edevane had always thought that the happiest day of her life was the day that James had confessed his love to her, but she was wrong, because, in fact, the happiest day of her life was her wedding day (and the day her child was born, but I'm getting too ahead of my self).

Everyone had told how young and stupid they were for getting married at eighteen, but they were in love and in the middle of a Goddamn war, so what better time than now?

So they held a small ceremony and invited their family and closest friends that consisted of members of the Order.

Maybe it was sorta stupid getting married in middle of a war, I mean with all the attacks going on, Lyra wondered if she was doing the right thing or not. Not because she was having second thought about marrying James, no, she'd been dreaming of this day for a while, what she worried about was the outcome of all of this.

What would happen if she were to form a family? Could she raise a child while being threatened by the self-proclaimed Dark Lord?

"You okay?" 

The voice of Lily Evans snapped the girl out of her little daydream. She could see the red-head giving her a worried look through the mirror and with a sigh, she turned around.

"Just thinking..."

"Don't tell me you're having second thoughts!" Malene gasped from the couch.

"What? No!" Lyra widened her eyes at the blonde. "I'm just, I'm just scared about the whole war. You know Moody's been saying four more families have died in this past month?"

"Yeah, I heard..." Marlene breathed, staring down at the floor as she pursed her lips.

"Guys," Lily sighed, walking over to Lyra and placing her hands on her shoulders. "I know what's happening is awful, I'm just as scared as you are, but today is your day, Lyra. For Christ sake, you're getting married to James freaking Potter and we're your bridesmaids!" Lily smiled brightly, shaking the girl. "Nothing can ruin today, I'm not letting that happen."

And the red-head was right, because despite the fact that a few family members were missing, like Fleammont who had sadly passed away the year prior, and Uncle Flint who had been killed in a battle just a few months before, the day was perfect, and for a short while, Lyra and James thought that their life would be too.