𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫.

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖎𝖎

♡♡♡♡

The room had fallen silent at Remus' words, and Lyra began to back away slowly.

Remus felt his eyes begin to water. He felt sick to his stomach as he watched Lyra's face morph into a look of horror. She hated him, or so he thought.

James slowly approached the girl, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Lyra, listen, this doesn't change anything-"

"Doesn't change anything?" She managed to find her voice as she looked at James wide-eyed. "James, this changes everything!"

"Lyra, Remus is still Remus-"

"Oh, you think I'm acting this way because of Remus?" She scoffed, shaking her head. "Oh, no. I'm don't mind that, no. I'm angry  at him." Her slim finger pointed over at Sirius, who looked just as shocked as James.

"Me?! What did I do?!"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe expose your friends' secret to Snape?! Seriously Sirius, what on earth were you thinking?!" She yelled.

Sirius' began to pout and then, full waterworks. "I've said I'm sorry!" He cried. "I wasn't thinking straight! I just hate that git so damn much-" He sucked in a sob. "Remus, please please please forgive me."

They all turned to look at Remus, who was in the same state as Sirius.

Lyra ran over to the boy, kneeling in front of him and taking his face in her hands. "Hey, hey, hey. Why are you crying, Remus?" her voice was much softer than it had been moments ago.

"Because I'm a monster. You hate me now and I-"

"-Hate you?" She stood up, taking offence. "Haven't I just told you that I don't mind about your lycanthropy?"

"But, you can't just be fine with it! I'm a monster!"

"Well, I am. And you're no monster-"

"-I am-"

"-Did you willingly become a werewolf?" She questioned, folding her hands over her chest.

"No."

"Do you willingly hurt people when you turn?"

Remus was silent for a while, before mumbling another 'No.'

"Then you are no monster, Remus Lupin."