𝖝𝖝. 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶.

𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖗

♡♡♡♡

Lyra stared at the younger boy with knitted eyebrows. She had never been close with Regulus like she had been with Sirius. Even as kids, Regulus had been quiet and distant. So, she was shocked to see he wanted to talk to her.

"It's urgent."

She placed the cup back down. She looked over at Sirius, who was too distracted in locking lips with Remus (while James cheered on) to be looking over in her direction. "I-What's up?"

"Not here. Also, can you bring Sirius along?" He spoke in a demanding tone, taking Lyra back.

She furrowed her eyebrows, crossing her arms over her chest. "Can't you tell him?"

Regulus pursed his lips, hesitating to speak. "We haven't spoken since he left this Summer."

"Oh." She bit her lip. She knew the brothers had never been close but had they really not spoken in all these months?

"Well?"

"Okay, meet me outside in five."

He coldly nodded, walking off. Lyra sighed, picking up her dress to not trip up and walking over to the kissing pair. "Sorry to interrupt." She awkwardly started. "But I got to borrow Sirius off of you for a sec."  When the pair did not respond, she rolled her eyes, yanking their heads apart. 

"OW! What the hell Ly?!"

"It's urgent." She said, taking Sirius by the hand and pulling him away from the crowded area and out the office.

"This better be important because- What is he doing here?" Sirius came to a halt at the sight of Regulus.

It was weird how much they looked alike, Sirius being a bit taller and with longer hair, but even weirder to see them interacting with each other.

"Look, this will only take a moment." Regulus began, reaching for his back pocket. "I found this the night you stormed off." He awkwardly avoided eye contact with his brother as he handed a folded piece of paper over to Lyra. "You know, when you trashed the place."

Sirius looked tense as Lyra wearily reached for the letter. "What does this have to do with me?" She questioned. "Or with Sirius?"

"Read it and you'll see. I would've given it to you earlier, but I didn't want you to worry throughout the whole semester. You deserve to know the truth though." He awkwardly nodded at them and began walking away but stopped in his tracks, adding: "I really hope you're okay at the Potters, Sirius." And even though the words were genuine, he still managed to sound cold and bitter.