chapter 3

Y/n pov

I fell asleep but woke up in rose's arms

"Mama" i said she looked down smiling
"Hi baby" she said kissing my forehead
(She is 3 rn)
"Where dada and kookie"i said "there setting up your crib right now baby" she said standing up

She got up walked in the room and they were done but about to walk out.

"Look whose up"she said looking at me they awwed and jimin took me and walked down the hall

"We still need stuff like pacis bottles clothes toys suffies" jimin said going outside rose stayed home to make lunch while kookie cam along.we got to the store and dada put me in the buggy

"Stuffie" i said reaching out for the stuffie isle
"In a few baby were getting some pacis rn" jimin said i nodded and smiled

"Which one princess " he said holding up to pacis i pointed to the pink one that said "daddy girl" he put the other one back Cause we already have 4 pacis.

We went to the stuffie isle and i was aloud 3 stuffies.i picked a pink unicorn a purple zebra and a frog.

We went to get more bottles and onsies for me and another bed
(that goes by the parents bed when the kid is really young)

We headed home and kookie carried me inside put me on the couch while mommy daddy and kookie carried every thing in i was given a baba with apple juice laying on the couch my froggie stuffy and pink blankie.

They put my changing table in my room and my dresser. I looked to see mama picking me up and giving me to dada he sat down and and watched a movie with me (your favourite little movie)

Time skip brought to u by jamless jimin

I was sitting in my high chair momma feeding me dinner. I finished and dada gave me a bath while mama cleaned up and kookie watched tv.

We got done and dada wrapped me in a towel with a little duck hood.he stood in the mirror and took a picture making sure everything was covered.
(There YouTubers btw)

We walked in my room and dada put me in a diaper and a pink onesie and high thigh wight socks.

We walked in the living room and mommy and kookie cuddles up with a big blankie me and dada covered up and i fell asleep a few minutes later.